FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What's up with Imageshack?

Hobbit
It seems that everytime I click a picture, then I exit, I get a pop up and my browser freezes. Not all of it, just the top toolbars, but basically it's frozen because I can't type a url or anything.

I use firefox by the way, and I read in another forum that this happens to this person as well. Does anyone else have this problem? If so, then let's boycott imageshack, go www.tinypic.com ! But if it's just me then I guess I'll have to put up with it.
Blaster
I have never had that problem. But i will use photobucket from now on. or www.imagetubes.com
Hobbit
I clicked imagetube and it never loaded, so maybe it's not so reliable. Well I guess it's just me, anyone else? Remember that I'm using firefox.
TeenZine
Image tubes hosted on a server i dont pertictulary like. Any way i hope to offer image hostin soon so it will be better then image shack since I co own it.
uslhoops
My pics on imgaeshack looks nice. No probs
m00tmuffin
Aye...my stuff on imageshack works just fine. That's strange though, hmmm.
Hobbit
Hmmmmm, I wonder what's the problem then. Sad
Icantation
I never used imageshack.com my buddy is photobucket.com and it never failed me *hugs photobucket.com*
n0isehazard
=Owo= Woooah... that makes me paranoid. I barely started using ImageShack yesterday, but as far as I know, it works just fine. I hope I don't start getting the same errors as you do though.

Did you try contacting the help team on the site?
Ducksteina
I'm always using imageshack and it's always working for me. Never had problems with it - I love it!
Maybe you have a virus on your computer - I don't think it's imageshack's fault.
CyanEyed
FileDen Rocks

its way better than any other file host ive eva used and supports most existant file types
bulek
I have no problems with imageshack. Anyway there are a lot of other image hosting providers, try another one.
Blaster
Yea start to use image tubes. www.imagetubes.com they are much better then imageshack i think. Plus i have no problems with them at all.
dz9c
ihostphotos doesnt seem too bad http://server5.ihostphotos.com/index.php
CMA
I never had such problems with Imageshack... I don't even get popups.
Could you possibly be infected with spyware? You might want to look into that...
manumiglani
I haven't experienced any problem with imageshack till now.
It is working fine for me........ It seems there is a problem with java on your system.... Install java again and scan your computer with uptodate antivirus and antispyware and then try again.... Or if you don't want to waste your time on this, you can always switch to other free hosting providers. There are a lot of them....
Andrew426
Iv never had any problem with Imageshack, and I think its a bit harsh calling to boycott them before getting the facts straight.....