FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Error, insert query failed - My nick is'nt a db friend =/

D'Artagnan
Hello, when i tryied to submit a hosting request i got the following database problem...

Look like the ' in D'artagnam

Code:

Error, insert query failed

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Artagnan', '20127','EDITED','jonathan dos santos','territoriolivre.frih.net', ' at line 1

SELECT * FROM phpbb_config

Line : 92
File : request.php

please,
remove the ' from my nick...
just edit if i put some info that i mustn't...

Thanks.

PS: I've already posted at the acc change section, but due the warn placed at the section description, and the duality of the problem, i've moved it here...
Bondings
Yeah I think I know what's the problem. Even after like 8 months still some bugs show up.

Anyway, unfortunately you'll have to wait for a few (2-3) days as I currently have no time to fix it.
Bondings
Please try again now. My apologies for the waiting time.
D'Artagnan
Quote:

Error, insert query failed [2]

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'artagn', '-----MY-SITE-DESCRIPTION----' at line 1

SELECT * FROM phpbb_config

Line : 84 <<---<< CHANGED
File : request.php
Bondings
Ah it didn't remove it in the control panel username. It *should* be fixed and working now.