FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

HELP! I registered, but never got my confirmation email.

artguy2
Hello there,

I registered and the FriHost website that an email with a special link was sent to my emai. I checked my email , but there was nothing there. I checked it the next day, and there was STILL nothing there. Sad What's going on? My username is artguy. I can't email the admin of this site about this problem because he specifically says on the "contact" page not to email him about these kinds of problems.

Any help would be appreciated.

PS: I just tried posting this email as artguy but it said "This user ID has already been taken." Well DUHHHH, I'm the one who took it, I just can't log in!
Maka
artguy is already registered, I cant give you a password for that user as you could be anyone.
xiao
can't you compare the IP of this guy and the guy who requested hosting?
Maka
xiao wrote:
can't you compare the IP of this guy and the guy who requested hosting?

No, they have a dynamic ip.
artguy2
Hello,

This is in response to the junior admin who said I could be anyone. Yes, okay... I could by lying, this could all be a trick and I could be trying to hijack artguy's account. But look, the account was created July 9th and is inactive. It has zero posts, zero everything... and it will continue to stay that way. You know why? Because I can't log in. I'm not asking you anything that would violate security. I'm just asking you to resend the confirmation email to the address I registered with, which is pixelman@softhome.net

Just send an email there and you will see that artguy and I are the same person.

Thanks!
artguy2
By the way, the problem is not that I lost my password. I know my password. The problem is that I never got my confirmation email with that link I have to click to make my account "active".