FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Kyle XY

What do you think of Kyle XY?
1 aka I am never watching anything that is on a family channel again!
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
2 AKA It is just a suck TV show, trying to be something...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
3 AKA it's okay I guess, dosen't bother me that much.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
4 AKA I enjoyed it... Will watch it now and then...
57%
 57%  [ 4 ]
5 AKA I loved it, a great show, I have added it to my list of shows I like.
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

colilon
Very, nice show... I think I will keep up to it!

Laughed hard on the first ep when he said the thing with the juice,

The other eps was nice as well...

what do you think of it?
ylmun
You forgot choice 6 AKA

"I have no idea what you're friggin' talking about". Laughing
missmurder
ylmun wrote:
You forgot choice 6 AKA

"I have no idea what you're friggin' talking about". Laughing
Haha, thats exactly what I was thinking...
Osprey
I am on the fence about this show, I really like it but I have a feeling that it is not going to stay as good as it is. There are some really cheesy moments, kind of an after school special vibe, but somehow they manage to pull it off. It has a very light hearted side and a bit of a darker side which intrigues me. It's like, "Boy meets world" meets X-Files... it even has Krycek in it... I keep waiting for the black oil to float through his eyes.

If you like Sci-Fi done in a realistic fashion you should check this show out on ABC Family, especially if they re-broadcast the first few episodes.
HoboPelican
Osprey wrote:
I am on the fence about this show, I really like it but I have a feeling that it is not going to stay as good as it is. There are some really cheesy moments, kind of an after school special vibe, but somehow they manage to pull it off. It has a very light hearted side and a bit of a darker side which intrigues me. It's like, "Boy meets world" meets X-Files... it even has Krycek in it... I keep waiting for the black oil to float through his eyes.

If you like Sci-Fi done in a realistic fashion you should check this show out on ABC Family, especially if they re-broadcast the first few episodes.

Yeah, I'm with you on not being sure. At one point I was worried we were getting into Brady Bunch morality teachings. Laughing I'll stick with it for a while. good Scifi is hard to find on TV.

(Did some of the basics of this show remind you of "John Doe"?)
Osprey
HoboPelican wrote:
(Did some of the basics of this show remind you of "John Doe"?)

Never saw that show, but just from the name of it I could imagine there would be similarities.
picsite
what is this show about? I've heard of it but don't really know about it
Osprey
picsite wrote:
what is this show about? I've heard of it but don't really know about it

Well... It's about this young guy, Kyle, who wakes up in the woods totally naked, doesn't have a belly button and doesn't know anything. He is like a newborn child. After a run in with the law and not fitting in at the detention center he goes home with a counseler and ends up living with their family. He learns really fast and can do many extrodinary things. There is of course a mystery as to his origins and there is someone (Krycek from X-Files) watching him, who doesn't seem to be on the up and up.

That is the general premis so far.
keane
This is a nice show. It's a mix of sci-fi and drama, with some comedy. I'm still on Season 2 right now. Anyone knows when Season 3 will be aired?