FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What Are Your Thoughts On Abortion?

smokey4life
I believe that this is one of those things that shouldn't be legislated. We can't even agree at which point an embryo becomes a separate being with a life of its own. Is it at the moment of conception? The average time when a fetus could be viable separated from the mother? The point where the eggs could survive to be implanted in another womb and grow to viability and birth? When do we permit abortion? Is birth control just preemptive abortion?

I am, like many people I know, pro-choice, but not pro-abortion. There are too many gray areas that need to be a personal decision made by the people involved in the situation.
Icantation
I'm deliberately against it because it basically killing an offspring. Why cant they give that life a chance?
hunnyhiteshseth
It should be legal upto the average time when a fetus could be viable separated from the mother.
Nitron
Abortion isn't wrong, because it shouldn't be the states decision for a woman to have a baby when it could ruin her life, and anyway, abortion cuts the level of births and thatnks to modern medicine, more people are living when they should be dead, so it equals out.
crimson_aria
I'm against abortion. Even if the baby came from an bad incident or something, they should be given the gift of life. A life is a life. We shouldn't take it especially from innocent beings.
CyanEyed
i think abortion should only take place if having the child put the mothers life directly at risk. but that should be within 120 days
Soulfire
I'm not generally for killing humans (be it fetus, zygote, whatever).
screamingdecay
It's not living if it can't think. So how is it killing, when its not in a thinking state? I don't think there brain isnt fully devloped untill a few months before it being born.
Traveller
Duplicate topic. Please continue this discussion in the original thread.

-close-