FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Your opinion on the war in middle-east.

smokey4life
There is a lot of trouble going on in the world right now, particularly in Israel. The other night, there was breaking CNN coverage about another war starting. What do you think about all the craziness in the Middle East? Can it ever be resolve?

I love to hear what others think about all this non-sense, i can go on for hours about all this, however it does nothing but piss me off.
jipmerite
I believe a lot of heated discussion on that topic is going on under other topics even now. Better you read and join one of them.

The Admins here are very diligent and are quick to lock any Topic that tend to repeat other Topics.

Do a search for Israel and you can easily find those topics. I am guessing you can contribute a lot to them.
Soulfire
Not until people are willing to put aside some things and get over themselves will it be solved. I don't think the people even want peace, for they like war.
alkutob
I think the war in middle east will not be stopped until Israel stop the killing against innocent people and give the palestinians their rights to establish their own country
Traveller
My opinion is that you should search for another thread on the topic before mindlessly posting your own.

-close-