FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The search option!!!

Jaime
Hi everyone...

I use the search option (top) to find a message or a topic but I want to find in only titles but I can't... I have the options: 1)Find in messages and titles 2)Find only in the text of messages.... but I don't see the option for search only in titles... >This is very necesary...
Jaime
Morpheus, respect to the forum of the colors...

I use the search option but i din't a forum that said about this...

Then how i search what forum exists if i don't see the option to search ONLY in titles...

Thanks... Wink
Jaime
Why nothing post here???

A moderator or an administrador please say something... i feel ignored...
Traveller
jaime wrote:
Why nothing post here???

A moderator or an administrador please say something... i feel ignored...
Probably because the topic already exists, and that a search for "search" with only the "Suggestions" forum chosen brings up that topic on the first of two pages, so even though it would be nice to have a "topic only" search, you are obviously not trying very hard to start with.

Furthermore, successive responses to your own posts (i.e. when there have been no intervening responses by other users) are, essentially spam, and this is not the only topic that you have created in which you have done this. Your original post has an "Edit" button for a reason - use it.

It may also be that no other users have any interest in what you asked (or are already aware of the previous discussion of this topic and don't want to bring it up again). If so, continuing to amuse yourself by posting your own responses serves no useful purpose, so you should just move on and be productive in another topic.

-close-