FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Free Disneyland Passes for Shareholders?

alkady
I hear that Disney every year handed out a 1 day pass to Disneyland or Disneyworld, I dont know. To every one of their shareholders who attend the annual shareholders meeting. But I hear in some blogs that they stopped this tradition ect. Is this true? Could anyone confirm they actually did that before? Or still do? This would be interesting.
Jeslyn
You can get a free six day pass for family members and friends and an unlimited pass for yourself to all international disney parks if you work there.... of course you'd have to be willing to sell your soul for the company to obtain said passes.
Vrythramax
Jeslyn wrote:
You can get a free six day pass for family members and friends and an unlimited pass for yourself to all international disney parks if you work there.... of course you'd have to be willing to sell your soul for the company to obtain said passes.

Very well said Jeslyn. I myself work for a phone company that I won't mention (but it's initials are AT&T....legal dept is gonna love me know), and they give out all sorts of goodies....if your willing to play by thier rules and none other. Some of these benefits go as far as never receiving a phone bill, They hand out 120 minute calling cards like candy...I have a whole bundle of them, I'll probably never use them...I just give them to my friends.

I guess it's really up to the individual how much of themselves they are willing to give away for a pat on the back or an "attaboy".

I wouldn't mind an all expense paid vacation to Disney though Wink
Soulfire
Agreed - you have to play by Disney's rules if you want those passes (I'm game, lol).
alkady
Jeslyn wrote:

Now that would be too harsh for me because Manual Labor wasn't meant for me, I just took a short summer job and already I'm unable to do it. I guess I was always meant to be a White Collar.

...But if Disney actually handed out Tickets for Owning Shares, Isn't that good enough? I meant there no need into living in Disney. Plus, I know for a fact you don't need to an unlimited pass if you already work in the resorts, I guess it was meant for a the Studio Workers & Execs.
Jeslyn
Meh, I worked at Disney for a month - it was supposed to be their college internship program. Simply put: it was the worst job I've ever had. And I only got 3 credits for doing it.
alkady
Jeslyn wrote:
Meh, I worked at Disney for a month - it was supposed to be their college internship program. Simply put: it was the worst job I've ever had. And I only got 3 credits for doing it.

3 Credits!!! Still thats alot for only 1 Month. I have to go to school for 10 Months (Whole School Year) and only get 2-4 Credits per course and what sucks is the best classes only earn you 2 Credits.
tribe
I am a shareholder of DIS [Disney] I get my annual dividend, never did I get free passes to go to Disney World or whatever.

I will look into it or ask my top broker, although I am a broker myself.

I can fly to Disney for 150 round trip and still save even more money with other discounts I have compiled.
ocalhoun
My grandfather worked at disney, and I live about an hour away from it. Therefore, I've gotten into disney for free my entire life. I've been to each park dozens of times, I only go now when they have something new.
Having a relitive that works there is great, not only do you get in free, but you can get discounts in the shops and resturaunts as well.
Jeslyn
alkady wrote:
Jeslyn wrote:

3 Credits!!! Still thats alot for only 1 Month. I have to go to school for 10 Months (Whole School Year) and only get 2-4 Credits per course and what sucks is the best classes only earn you 2 Credits.

That's all you get for courses? I was supposed to have gotten 12 for staying at Disney until January but I dropped out early (the program, not school) because I HATED Disney so much.

As for shareholders, because I was forced to learn every single one of Disney's rules and procedures, I know that shareholders are supposed to recieve 10-15% discounts on all merchandise except at quick beverage centers and by reservation resataurants. After being a shareholder for a specific number of years, they begin to toss ticket discounts and free passes at you as well.
Vrythramax
Jeslyn wrote:
alkady wrote:
Jeslyn wrote:

That's all you get for courses? I was supposed to have gotten 12 for staying at Disney until January but I dropped out early (the program, not school) because I HATED Disney so much.

As for shareholders, because I was forced to learn every single one of Disney's rules and procedures, I know that shareholders are supposed to recieve 10-15% discounts on all merchandise except at quick beverage centers and by reservation resataurants. After being a shareholder for a specific number of years, they begin to toss ticket discounts and free passes at you as well.

Now i understand your search for and better *FREE* hosting and benefits.

On average a US student involved in higher education only earns a max. of 3-4 credits per course semester.
alkady
Jeslyn wrote:

Damm, Still the system is a bit wacky. If they where giving 10-15% discounts, Anyone could buy 1 Disney Stock "Discount Coupon" hehehe. And save a fortune especially during a Family Wide Gathering.