FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How do i add youtube videos to site?

Dj Redrum
Does anybody know the code in which i need to enter within the forum admin panel for my site to be able to allow youtube video clips to work as the full screen. As when i enter a code into a topic or news all that shows up is the code itself.

Thanks
deepak
There are few ways of adding youtube videos on your website .. as it streams from youtube server .. I hope admins wont mind.

1. http://www.youtube.com/sharing
2. A Licensed API
kawkazEE
adding youtube videos to site is very easy. first go to youtube view your fav. video and copy the given link at the right side. psate it to where you wna put it in your site..... and your ready to go... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Dj Redrum
Thanks for both replies. I request the code to work on a site-forum.
Such as including images [IMG] [/ IMG]. I require such a code for video clips.
Gitesh
It depends upon the kind of CMS you are using., most cms today make youtube videos from mere links of,the given video., which web designing software are you using?
Marcuzzo
Gitesh wrote:
It depends upon the kind of CMS you are using., most cms today make youtube videos from mere links of,the given video., which web designing software are you using?

The OP posted this 5 years ago, I think he will have sorted it out by now Laughing
ogah
Dj Redrum wrote:
Does anybody know the code in which i need to enter within the forum admin panel for my site to be able to allow youtube video clips to work as the full screen. As when i enter a code into a topic or news all that shows up is the code itself.

Thanks

because some forum script disabling html tag on posting.
you need to create bbcode for youtube