FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Vacation

glennesau
Now I don't really know what topic to put this under so I chose this one. I recently went home for vacation and well I knew what I was comming home to but I didn't think that it was going to be this bad. Recently my mom and dad split up and are working on a divorce. Aparently dad is trying to rub it in my face that he is loving his new life and is trying to take my younger sister away from my mother. Now quite frankly she is all she has left since I have moved out and moved to a different province. And he is trying to bad mouth my mom to me saying that she is a bad parent. Now also at the same time mom is doing the same thing to me stating that he is a bad father and she blames all this crap on me. What a vacation.. 2 days into it I get really sick, unable to breath and unable to keep food or water down, did they cause this with the stress that they put me through? or was it caused by the "flu" that they claim was going around? Thank god I go back home tomorrow.
Davidgr1200
I don't know how old you are but I hope you have some good friends living nearby, it sounds as though you will be needing them. Don't forget htese times though, so you don't end up putting your own children through the same problems a few years down the line. I wish you luck - have a good vacation.