FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

SoccerNEt- Come Check it out!!

wink
SoccerPlanet aims to be the top soccer forum in the world , it has been created today , 15th of july 2006. With its unique topics and categories , it will sure be a big hit!

So what are u waiting for? Come join in the fun here with us!

www.soccernet.forumer.com
Tomppe
The forum is quite small, but i know that it is hard to get members to a new forum..

But the design and overall forum and topics etc are ok.
jipmerite
You need to have a template with a more Footballl Falvour. I am sure you can get someone in Frihost forum to design you a nice template for a good price in Fri$.

Also need to take off that big phpBB graphic from the top of the forum. Gives the impression that the forum is more about phpBB than anytihng else.

The Topic catagories are good. I guess you'll have a hard time getting members. But good luck.
HDirtwater
Got some pop ups, which makes it a site I would not visit often if at all. My blocker got a few, but one snuck through.
wink
i have change host.. so i have edited my post with the new url Smile
LostOverThere
People usually enjoy a forum with lots of Modifications.
Such as Birthday pages and such.

A good template is vitual.
jipmerite
Laughing Laughing Talk of irony...I did read on the news too that US has told all Americans to leave the place and that arrangements were being formulated for the same