FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Sidekick 3 - good or bad?

phinguyen
I've been a sidekick fan for quite some time, though i didnt get a devkey fer my sk2 i still think that the device holds a great amount of abilities. its a great multi-tasker, i've recently upgraded to a sk3 (only current sk owners are allowed to at this point, no public release as of yet or should i say, no new contracts for sk) anyways and i was wondering if there are any other sk users in this circle and how you guys/gals like yer sk(s). i wouldnt say i'm a danger enthusiast but i do think that the sk series have some of the best smart phone capabilities and is more cost effective than the blueberry and the mda, in the long run sk(s) save you money since the monthly charges are 10$ cheaper than any other smart phone on the market. just wanted some opinions from others.
Balthamos
I liked the previous builds, even if they were flawed. I do like the Sidekicks design, and it is a pretty good buy, but nothing when put up to Blackberry. All in all, its a nice phone.

~Balthamos
SLNapster
My friend has had the sidekicks and he says they drop a lot. Although the features are really good he thinks its a pretty bad phone. I really like the Palm Trios if your into those.