FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

WWE Star JohnSina

lancerfootwear
Hey I always see WWE Fights and specially fights of JohnSina that is my favourte. he is very good fighter and fabulas in muscles. I like his style of throwing his rival from sholders, thats a good style to defeat everybody.
he is really a good fighter amongs all the others.
rightclickscott
You mean "John Cena"? Also, I hope I'm not shattering any dreams of yours, but you do know that wrestling is scripted, right? It still doesn't stop me from having a strange addiction to it. Not only that, but Smackdown and Saturday Night's Main Event are on tonight at the same time, because in Northeast America, they decided to show the Yankees game on the network that Smackdown is on during the same time, and they move it to Saturday whenever it happens, so now I've got this strange thing going on tonight, watch Smackdown, Saturday Night's Main Event, or just drop it and spend the night with my girlfriend.
</rant>
jmudreamscape
John Cena. Exactly what's wrong with the WWE. Putting the strap on wrestlers who can't wrestle (see Chris Masters, Batista, and the worst, Brock Lesner).

The WWE has completely ruined wrestling. And they're attempting to completely ruin ECW's image. Sad.
rightclickscott
They just brought Batista back, buddy. Not only that, but at this point, I watch it because it's like a train wreck. You know you shouldn't watch, but you can't take your eyes away.
jmudreamscape
I just can't stand the WWE, I guess. Chris Jericho was the best thing they had and now that he's gone, there's just nothing of interest, nothing that sets them apart. At least, TNA has the X-division. Sting can't wrestle, but it's like my childhood again when he wins. Hopefully, Christian can go heel soon because he's so much better at that.
rightclickscott
I don't know, I kind of like the fact that Christian's a face. It's because he basically got a deal where the guys at the NWA said "Ok, you can stay where you are and be a bad guy with no credit at all, or come to us and because a good guy who's a champion. You can do what you want, but the offers on the table."

I do like the choreography of TNA, it's pretty well done, especially among their X division guys, but the storylines are even worse than the WWE ones. Whenever they try to be cutting edge, it always looks so much like their trying to add on to the very basic of things. But, I don't know, I'm still addicted to all of it, and you can probably find me playing the old Smackdown vs. Raw online very rarely.
Kelcey
I really enjoy the wrestling of TNA (AJ Styles in particular). As for the WWE, I enjoy the humor (even if at times it gets out of hand) they have. As far as John Cena goes, he has great mic skills but he does seem a *tad* stiff in the ring *to me*. But I still think he has had some decent matches for being a *bad wrestler*. I kinda got sick of him after he turned into an extreme face. I liked him better as a heel.
henrygl
I hate john cena. Such a show off. I hate his personality and wannabe gangsterness. Wow i sound like a total loser...must stop now....

TNA is never as awesome as WWE. The only reason I watch it is for the scripted parts, with mcmahon and everything...i hv to say d generation x kicks ass as well. Oh yea and I only watch RAW, I dont like smackdown.
Kelcey
henrygl wrote:
I hate john cena. Such a show off. I hate his personality and wannabe gangsterness. Wow i sound like a total loser...must stop now....

TNA is never as awesome as WWE. The only reason I watch it is for the scripted parts, with mcmahon and everything...i hv to say d generation x kicks *** as well. Oh yea and I only watch RAW, I dont like smackdown.

Amen... I honestly want to like smackdown but they literally sucked the talent dry from that show. With the good talent they have left, they aren't doing anything worthwhile with them.

They took away Orton and Angle... perhaps the two most entertaining wrestlers that smackdown has had in the past few months. I like Rey and Batista, but they're stuck in pretty crappy storylines. And don't get me started on that trash, Mark Henry. He's boring as heck to watch. I still can't understand why they're giving him such a big push (currently injured).
rightclickscott
Kelcey wrote:
They took away Orton and Angle... perhaps the two most entertaining wrestlers that smackdown has had in the past few months. I like Rey and Batista, but they're stuck in pretty crappy storylines. And don't get me started on that trash, Mark Henry. He's boring as heck to watch. I still can't understand why they're giving him such a big push (currently injured).

I'm not really sure about that, did you see that last episode? That new guy, Terkay, has serious credentials as a real wrestler, only lost to Kurt Angle in 1992 after 72 match winning streak. They also talked about some other stuff about him, how he went mostly undefeated throughout his career and then went to Japan to learn Muay Thai. It was really interesting watching him wrestle Matt Hardy into the ground, and went he got into a sort of tough spot, he'd bring out a big kick. He's got a real career behind him, and now he's just there to make money, and I hope they don't put him in some really stupid storylines. Also, I liked Bobby Lashley right on his debut, but the thing was, he didn't talk at all during the first few weeks of him being there, and I would have liked if he just never talked, just to remain badass, but no, they had to make him talk, and not only that, but give him stupid lines. Not only that, but they've really crapped out on his choreography. And don't get me started about the Great American Bash. They changed 3 matches, 3 BIG MATCHES, Mark Henry vs. Batista became Ken Kennedy vs. Batista, Bobby Lashley vs. William Regal vs. Finlay became just William Regal vs. Finlay, and The Great Khali vs. The Undertaker in a Punjavi Prison Match became The Big Show vs. The Undertaker, and all three of those changes just pissed me off, because they were supposed to resolve 3 big storylines that I wish would have just died, but nooo, they have to keep them going somehow.

</rant>
Navan91
DX pwnz all of em'!
HHH is teh best!
rightclickscott
Navan91 wrote:
DX pwnz all of em'!
HHH is teh best!

Eh, I'd like to say that they are both past their prime, but they are still ok at the most. I mean, sure, it's a good promotional ploy, but, really, it's just bringing back a tag team, that's all.
Kelcey
rightclickscott wrote:
Kelcey wrote:

I'm not really sure about that, did you see that last episode? That new guy, Terkay, has serious credentials as a real wrestler, only lost to Kurt Angle in 1992 after 72 match winning streak. They also talked about some other stuff about him, how he went mostly undefeated throughout his career and then went to Japan to learn Muay Thai. It was really interesting watching him wrestle Matt Hardy into the ground, and went he got into a sort of tough spot, he'd bring out a big kick. He's got a real career behind him, and now he's just there to make money, and I hope they don't put him in some really stupid storylines. Also, I liked Bobby Lashley right on his debut, but the thing was, he didn't talk at all during the first few weeks of him being there, and I would have liked if he just never talked, just to remain badass, but no, they had to make him talk, and not only that, but give him stupid lines. Not only that, but they've really crapped out on his choreography. And don't get me started about the Great American Bash. They changed 3 matches, 3 BIG MATCHES, Mark Henry vs. Batista became Ken Kennedy vs. Batista, Bobby Lashley vs. William Regal vs. Finlay became just William Regal vs. Finlay, and The Great Khali vs. The Undertaker in a Punjavi Prison Match became The Big Show vs. The Undertaker, and all three of those changes just pissed me off, because they were supposed to resolve 3 big storylines that I wish would have just died, but nooo, they have to keep them going somehow.

</rant>

Yeah, for me... smackdown isn't doing anything. I know people think otherwise. They certainly have talent. I never meant to say that and I apologize if I came off that way. Maybe it's because raw is live and smackdown isn't... I dunno, smackdown is just boring to me.