FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

About Macromedia DreamWeaver8.0

lancerfootwear
Please tell me somthing about Macromedia DreamWeaver8.0. Is this software is good for devlopping Web Sits. If I go for a course of it will i be able to get a good job for devloping Web Sites.
Balthamos
It's a pretty good application for web development, yes. It's only deterrent is it's price though. You can download a trial and see for yourself. Also, there is GoLive from Adobe (well, so is Dreamweaver but thats a different story). Anyway, that's what I use and I like it better.

~Balthamos
sceptileex
It seriously depends on you but if you dont like the price you might be better off learning some HTML and using it with either notepad or other freeware. When it comes to that kind of what you see is what you get apps, dreamweaver is pretty much the best.
kiranaghor
If u want a job as a developer U should learn HTML>javascript> php (and/or .net)>AJAX etc. Not necessary u should know Dreamweaver but most of the developers around the world use Dreamweaver to develop fully comercial websites. If u r newbie start with handcoding and when u will be a intermidiete level programmer, go for Dreamweaver. U will love it then.
anthonygerbils
yep dreamweaver is great for websites but again as was said learning html is the best and u can do so at http://www.htmlgoodies.com/
Phil
Ditto to what's been said here (and in many other discussions). Applications such as Dreamweaver can only be so good without the developer knowing the basics of HTML.
Knowing the basics of HTML..... and CSS, for that matter, are that difficult, and can only make you a better web designer. No matter what application you use.