FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

my favorite pets story

say your favorite animal please and then post your story
cats
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
dogs
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
birds
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
small mamels
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
crabs or turtles
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
other
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

triggerhappy
my favorite animal is both cats and dogs because i was in a cat mood i pick cats i also like hamsters and squirrels and other small creatures but my favorite cat junior is lazy and hungry most the time like me he is blackish grey he loves to be held alot and likes it when you rub his tummy i got him when his was a kittin i found him in the front yard as a scrony cat but you can't call a 15 pound cat scrony anymore when he was a kitten he was full black now that he is older and near his time he is blackish grey like i said he is cute and smiles when he knows he gets cougt doing something wrong Very Happy
jipmerite
I like cats too. I have a female cat at home. We've had her so long I can't even remember how we got her. She gives birth to a new litter every few months. Mom gives the kittens away. We don't have facilities to stop her getting pregnant at home.

We don't have a habit of naming animals much. She did get rid of the rat problem we had when we first adopted her. Now she's pretty old and mostly just lies around somewhere.

One funny story is that she once gave birth inside my sister's cloth drawer. All the clothes got ruined.
prozacnation
Im more of a dog person. One day i had my pet snake around my neck to get it out of the tank it was there for a good half hour when it decided to bite me on my eye, one of its teeth came out and lodged itself in my eyelid. it was very painfull and i have not let it out since. its just a childs python but its a big one.
tkclan
my favourite pets is.... gunies pigs they are just lush small and lush! plus they hav alot of babies which meas a lot cashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i got 5 atm 2 of them pregnant so about 15 withing 4 weeeeeeeeeks
eqfan
my favorite animal is dogs