FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

gerbil lovers

triggerhappy
i like gerbils and this topic is about such do not talk about anything else and about gerbils i chose not to get one but i still like them Very Happy
jipmerite
Since you are starting this topic, how about you start with some information on what exactly gerbils are....Why they make good pets. etc etc
hlavco
Aren't hamsters like gerbils? I used to have hamsters, and they were great. One was even smart enough to play dead when the cat attacked.
fashioncrimewave
I once had a gray gerbil named Pinky (after Pinky and the brain). She was very energetic and liked to play and run in her wheel.

I had several hamsters too, both normal sized and dwarf sized. Hamsters tend to sleep a lot more (they're nocturnal) while gerbils are diurnal, so gerbils can be a bit more fun, although hamsters are cuter. Smile
superk
what does one do with a gerbil? are all the crazy u hear actually true? or is it just urban legend? Do they make good pets?? Interesting choice of pet I must say. Shocked
Thundr n Lightning
I had gerbils in elementary school... two of them, Nosy and Fatso Whiskers.

They are very cute, very soft and cuddly, and very friendly and curious.
p3p07
Hi, I have seven gerbils now. 5 red fox and 2 agouti, one female each color. It has been 6 months and still no litter has been born. Anyone have any ideas?
standready
I just got bit by my neighbor's gerbil while trying to attend to it's cage. Hmmm, Can you gerbil stew!