FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Rock

honestman
I watched the film The Rock again last night after a number of years and remebered why I enjoyed it so much. Doesnt Nickolas Cage and Sean Connery combine well to make it such a great film.

Jim
djsamsung
true...very cool movie and both of them are perfect combos.
Nigeria
this movie is great has it been released to dvd because i would love to get it. Nickolas Cage and Sean Connery are amazing together.
mayur
sean connery is timeless! they way the battles flames to enter the prison and then sez 'Gentlemen, welcome to the Rock'. plain awesome...
jipmerite
A very plain story
told very wonderfully.
I loved this movie.
jmudreamscape
The Rock is just one of those movies I can always watch. Cage and Connery were great, but Ed Harris was the guy who stole the movie. Also, John Spencer as the questionable CIA/FBI (?) agent in one of his last noteworthy roles before West Wing.
sbel
The ending was unpredictable! and that's a good thing. The whole chemistry whiz character of cage suite him so well.
djsamsung
sean connery is the best! especially his cool accent.
lycadia
It's a really great movie, I agree. I love Connery in almost all his roles, but this one had something particularly special about it. This movie is also the one that made me a Nick Cage fan. I also enjoyed a lot of the sets and dialog which were particularly moody and witty.

It has been released on DVD, yes. I'm almost certian of that. I'm sure a Goggle search would turn it up for sale.
GProject
I think that this is a fantastic action movie - it celebrates it's 10th anniversary this year too! It was the very first DVD I imported off the internet too, about 5 years ago. I bought the fantastic Criterion Collection release for about 26! That was back when we only had a bare-bones DVD release here in the UK - I think it was non-anamorphic too.

"Welcome to the rock!"

I want to watch it again right now!
DJ Gr3y
The rock is my favorit movie man i love this movie is so great
honestman
Hey nice to see so many people like 'The Rock'. Obviously a better class of contributer here.

Jim