FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Is it just me or has nobody else picked up on this?

Hogwarts
Quote:
Software
Discuss about Photoshop, Windows, Linux, Firefox, anti spam programs, voip, hard disks, ipods and everything else.

Quote:
Hardware and Electronics
All about computer hardware. The latest printers, hard drives, memory sticks, motherboards and gadgets.

A: I can talk about hard drive disks in both
B: When did an ipod become software? It's a gadget.

Am I the only person who has picked up on this?
alkady
Yes, You are maybe the only one. I guess the iPod was a typo unless they meant iTunes.
Scorpio
Hogwarts wrote:
Quote:
Software
Discuss about Photoshop, Windows, Linux, Firefox, anti spam programs, voip, hard disks, ipods and everything else.

Quote:
Hardware and Electronics
All about computer hardware. The latest printers, hard drives, memory sticks, motherboards and gadgets.

A: I can talk about hard drive disks in both
B: When did an ipod become software? It's a gadget.

Am I the only person who has picked up on this?

You just got company..

Incidentally I looked at this around 4 days ago, but i did not suggest changing this

The last time I suggested a the correction of a single spelling error, it was done in around 2 months time.

So I didnt bother recommending another one and waste my time
Josso
Obviously these are only very small mistakes and by some it would be said that it doesn't "matter" as such but I think it's important that no sections cross over in definitions especially when dealing with many so many sections in one forum.
Hogwarts
Quote:
Software
1268 13835 Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:52 pm
umumkan View latest post
Operating systems
About Windows, Macintosh, Sun, Linux, FreeBSD and others.

You can talk about windows and linux in both. I'm amazed that nobody else has noticed this.
Blaster
Never really paid too much attention i guess. Anyhow can we get this fixed? I'll talk to tidrug about it and see what he has to say. He hasnt' been on much though.
GProject
We would hope that most people would know that ipod's and hard drives are NOT 'software' anyway, so they wouldn't go to that part of the forum to discuss them. Surely it isn't too difficult to make the change though...