FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Virtue: It's Not a Laughing Matter

horseatingweeds
This is a really good article. It has to do with men to suck it up and take care of things properly rather than sit around whining about all their excuses.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5551317
steveadams617
For those of you who are considering following the link, it's an NPR new story. Don't worry. You won't have to read.

The piece is read convincingly by an actor. I'm not sure it has many original ideas, but I guess it's motivating.

If you are a feminist, stay away as the speaker is anti-choice.
horseatingweeds
LOL, holly ****!

How the hell did you draw ‘anti-choice’ out of that. There is nothing about ‘anti-choice’. English MUST not be your first language.

To be more specific, the article is about making responsible or ‘virtuous’ choices (maybe this is what fooled you) about everything. In particular, it was directed toward black American men making good choices in their lives regardless of the oppression they have faced rather than using it as a crutch or excuse.

So, feminists fear not, steveadams617 is a little slow. Nothing in this article is about abortion rights. Give it another listen steveadams617.

LOL ‘anti-choice’. So I guess if I urge my fat friend to choose a salad over a big Mac I’m ‘anti-choice’ LOL