FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

FOOD a topic about food finally

which is better sea food or chicken produchs
sea food
25%
 25%  [ 4 ]
chicken products
75%
 75%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 16

triggerhappy
i like food and favorite so far is clam chowder and can't wait to try crab legs and shrimp popcorn chicken is a good one popcorn shrimp is the better tho Very Happy
Donutey
the only seafood I like (so far) is popcorn shrimp, but freshwater fish are good too. Especially when I catch them. I went sea fishing once, but after two days we didn't catch anything. Of course we stayed on land, after an unfortunate incident where my grandpa was on a sinking boat out of sight in the gulf of mexico... everybody was ok, and now "the scorpio is sinking!" is a family joke. Mr. Green
meet in rio
I'm not a seafood fan... the most adventurous I get is fish fingers and salt and pepper squid. Rolling Eyes
screamingdecay
I like both, but theres more sea fodo then theres kinds of chicken. Razz
Becky
I like both chiken and seafood. Theyre both so different, each one is my favourite depending on my mood Cool Laughing
Davidgr1200
As I don't like fish the answer is pretty easy...
crimson_aria
I like both. But i prefer seafoods more. ^__^
Tumbleweed
I like both as much as the other pretty much.......but I have to plumb for seafood for the variety
NatetheGreat
I'm veggietarien, but I like chicken veggie meat better than sea food veggie meat, if that counts... Razz
triggerhappy
that would count for this topic even if you are a veggitarnen or not your vote counts Smile
poisonhzkj
i like both ... but i live beside the sea..so i am a seafood fan..
Ellosha
I don't really like fish, or any seafood, so for me chicken is better. ^_^ Especially teriyaki chicken.
Einsland
Chicken products, gotta have the chicken. There is just so much things you can do with chicken it's not even funny.

jerk
curry
roast
grill
shake n bake
breaded
cooked
broiled
stewed
diced
teriaki
chocolate
lemon
etc.

It's like a fiesta in your mouth.
viceless
i CAN NOT STAND sea food. it smells ridiculously horrible. and everytime ive had a chance to eat clamchowder, i end up with sand in my mouth... its aggravating to say the least.

i am also not a big fan of chicken, but if anyone has ever tried thai bbq chicken, oh man you know why i voted chicken.

ceviche is probably the only seafood i tolerate and its only cause i was raised on it. >_>
Tatsumaru
Haha I eat chicken and fish practically everyday so I love both. I guess I have to go with seafood in the long run, because I love grilled salmon. I've just had chicken way too many times haha.
haak_heu
i like them both but i like chicken and related food , fresh water fish is better than sea , it has great taste ...I like all law ful food (halal)
godam64
halal food is the only choice for me. finding halal food in other countries is not an easy job. i like fried chicken like kfc, cfc, mc donalds, texas, and many more. sea food is also great and dilicious taste and more healhty than chicken. but i think sea food is more expensive than sea food.

for vegetarian people this topic is awful Laughing
sea creatures and chicken is a living thing they avoid to eat.

i love indonesian food - sate - is a chicken based food
very very very delicious
yu have to try it Very Happy
SerendipityRose
I voted for chicken only because it is soooo versatile. You can do so much with it. Plus, it's cheaper. The only thing I can do with seafood is boil shrimp, make tuna salad and salmon cakes.
raaeft1
I love eating fish but restaurants in India don't serve fish during the rainy season due to some superstition that one must not eat fish during this season. The argument advanced is that fish mate and conceive during the rainy weather and it is a ``sin'' to eat them. I feel all this is Indian bullshit.
I also love canned fish though my wife is against eating canned food as lots of preservatives are used.
I also like eating tandoori chicken.
lors
I like both, but I prefer seafood. I just love shrimp and lobster.
bdoneck
Chicken products are much better to me. I'm not a big fan of sea food. But bacon beats any food any day
Traveller
There is already a topic about food. Please use the Search function before mindlessly creating your own topics.

-close-