FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Spider Man 3

sgtmajore9
Has anyone (if not everyone LOL ) seen the new trailer for SpiderMan 3?
What do you make of it ? Was thinking that it seemed somehow he has split into two different people, a good and evil. Looks like one of his enemies will be his own self.
I am looking forward to this installment of Spiderman, How about you?
Anythoughts..

Vince
dyrtyrice
sgtmajore9 wrote:
What do you make of it ? Was thinking that it seemed somehow he has split into two different people, a good and evil. Looks like one of his enemies will be his own self.
Anythoughts..

Vince

*******SPOILERS*****if you know nothing about comics....

It's VENOM! His other self is the alien symbiote suit which will become Venom!!! AKA EDDIE BROCK AKA TOPHER GRACE
sgtmajore9
No not much, been out of the comic book scene for sometime. Still like them as an art form and for the story lines. But have not picked one up for many years.

And I do many LOL

Vince
triggerhappy
i would like to see spider man three but i have never seen one spider man comic but i have seen both movies i wonder what number three is about i think i'm going go see the trailer Very Happy
yahoomail
i saw only no.2 what is the story of 3?
FoNGuildWars
So thats who is gonna be in the next spiderman film, that'll look amazing if they make it well.... but i wouldnt be surprised if it didnt. Making something like that character would be REALLY hard to design into a film, especially with all the effects required

anyways cya later
Ratman2050
sgtmajore9 wrote:
Anythoughts..

Vince

I am looking forward to it too. I have seen the new spiderman 3 trailer. Many new villains including, sandman, chameleon, hob goblin, and venom. This should be very very exciting.

You can see the trailers at Click here to see trailer
ylmun
Ratman2050 wrote:
Many new villains including, sandman, chameleon, hob goblin, and venom. This should be very very exciting.

Where'd you see the Chameleon in the trailer? I saw sandman, venom and hobgoblin, but I didn't see the Chameleon.
frozenhead
Yeah, I saw the trailer of it and its promising I guess. That spliting of the good from the dark side will become of it's own identity and that's Venom exactly. Other villians would be Sandman and The Red Goblin (which happens to be his bestfriend).

Just for a thought. I think the plot would focused on Peter and MJ's wedding engagement plus the implications contributed by the new characters.

To be shown May of 2007. Wink
shaggly
I cannot wait until the third installment comes out.

Bring on the marvel movies, that's what I say, I just love 'em.
Nigeria
I have seen parts 1 and 2 so I will be seeing part 3.Let's just hope this is the LAST installment.
ylmun
Nigeria wrote:
I have seen parts 1 and 2 so I will be seeing part 3.Let's just hope this is the LAST installment.

Why do you hope this is the LAST installment? I love Spidey, plus there are still some cool villains that can be used...like Electro and the Lizard. And if they're using Venom, they can use Carnage...
shwetanshu
saw the trialer over net only and loved it... waiting for the third installment!!
Sharkbite86
frozenhead wrote:
Yeah, I saw the trailer of it and its promising I guess. That spliting of the good from the dark side will become of it's own identity and that's Venom exactly. Other villians would be Sandman and The Red Goblin (which happens to be his bestfriend).

Just for a thought. I think the plot would focused on Peter and MJ's wedding engagement plus the implications contributed by the new characters.

To be shown May of 2007. Wink

OMG OMG LOL i cant wait!!! I have been looking forward to the time when they made a movie about Venum!! I thought it was the Hobb Goblin not the red goblin?
angelussum
I cannot wait for this new one. Spiderman has always been my favorite comic-turned-movie super hero. The trailer looks great.

However, I heard rumors that this was the last one they are doing.. hopefully they are rumors. Although I would rather have them end it nicely then try to drag it out..
eldarian
Spiderman is stupid. I liked it when i was 7 years. Tricks are not bad...
theLOGANhole
This movie has to be good. The last 2 were great, I hope they don't screw it up like all the other comic book movies.
ylmun
shaggly wrote:

...Bring on the marvel movies, that's what I say, I just love 'em.

Yes, did you love Daredevil?...or Elektra? I sure as heck didn't.

and will you love Iron Man and Ant-man?
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=15677
frozenhead
Well, it seems promising..

Here's a link of it's trailer from YouTube
Josso
I have no intention in going to see the third one, it's one of those sequels where they would have been better off stopping after the first one was made. I saw the second one even after bad reviews just to make my own decision and it was actually a bit of a waste of time.
asteriks
it will be good I think. BUt, wil same persons play again this movie?
theLOGANhole
asteriks wrote:
it will be good I think. BUt, wil same persons play again this movie?

It looks like all the cast is back...And of course there will be some new actors.

Venom I think is the guy from the 70's show.

I think I saw black cat also in the trailer, looks to be much darker than the 2 previous ones. The Director looks like he will make this the best....I hope so though
Becky
I'm really looking forward to the next spiderman film,hopefully its really good because we've been waiting for so long for it.
I was watching the first spiderman film earlier actually Cool
Kelcey
Yeah, I saw the 1080p trailer... though it seemed very compressed. At any rate, I've seen the first one and haven't seen the second one. I am definitely looking forward to the 3rd one cause I've always loved Venom.
shinnoyami
i just hope that Topher is the right choice for venom... isn't venom supposed to be really buff? topher.. isn't. but yeah, i hope it won't be the last spiderman movie, but if it is, i hope they wrap it up nicely.
The CGI in the trailer also looks amazingly better than the first spiderman
I like superhero movies (the ones based on comics)
driftingfe3s
Nigeria wrote:

I think it just might be the last one. I read somewhere a few months back that Tobey Maguire has hinted that it would be his last spider-man moive. Check out this link for the story: http://www.usatoday.com/life/movies/news/2006-07-20-spiderman_x.htm
magneto_ms
To be frank i hate all the super hero series's now. I only like the X-men series. Atleast the theme permits some diversity. I get sick from watching a single super hero at work nowadyas..Very Happy

But to every man his game, i guess...
ylmun
theLOGANhole wrote:
I think I saw black cat also in the trailer,

If you're talking about the blond woman who Peter Parker seemed to be dancing with, I thought it was Gwen Stacey.

Lordy, we're such comic book geeks.
mayur
it sure seems to be a block buster!

part 2 focussed a lot on emotional drama and his relationships and his vulnerability. That brought a lot of girls to accompany their boyfriends to an action flick. was good but definitely softer.

part three with sandman and venom promises to be far more exciting and the good vs evil card will be played.

they are spending 1yr on the CGI so its gonna be a blast!
czarnooh
Yeah I seen this trailer and I can't wait to see venom ina action Smile
angelussum
driftingfe3s wrote:
Nigeria wrote:

I think it just might be the last one. I read somewhere a few months back that Tobey Maguire has hinted that it would be his last spider-man moive. Check out this link for the story: http://www.usatoday.com/life/movies/news/2006-07-20-spiderman_x.htm

I've heard that as well. Not to mention that they were bringing in that girl from the village and killing off Dunst? Who knows? They are all big on trilogies these days.
edwenfan
I fell in love with the Spider-Man movies when news of the third film was released. The third one is going to be the best one yet! I love Spider-Man 3 so much that I'm planning on making a fanlisting/fansite dedicated to it very soon.
Mayday
I don't think they are going to kill off Dunst, it sort of takes away from the whole Love story the previous two movies worked so hard on trying to establish it. Killing MJ would make the last two movies worthless. I am hopping that if this is really the end (which I don't think it is) that the movie ends on a goodnote. Like with a wedding or something.

*******Spoiler********

Has anyone seen the leaked comic-con footage that actually showed the CGI Venom? hahaha sorry comic book geek girl at work here... Cool
KoiboySG1
New spiderman trailer

I come entirely in mood for the new film. To bad that we not see much of venom in the trailer.
This is a new poster.
fizzo
Im watching this movie definitely. And Im saving money to buy collectibles on the Spiderman3 and the movie tickets also... the Trailer was good nice search Thanks!
angelussum
Nice poster. I'm actually looking forward to this quite a bit. They've done a pretty good job with spiderman compared to some of the other superhero movies they've been coming out with lately. hopefully #3 does not disappoint!
m_furquan36
I saw part 1 and 2 they were pretty cool even though ive never read the comics i still liked it...cant wait for spider man 3 the preview looks nice and stuff wonder when its coming out though.
magneto_ms
Looks like the story is kindah different from what you would normally expect. Doesin't it..?

Anyway hope it is good. Nothing like seeing the nice cool special effects taht the spiderman movies always have.
rfarrand
I was going to say...have you not read any of the comics...everyone knows, or at least i thought every one knew about venom...it is going to be awesome though. i can't wait for the movie to come out. i was a huge fan of spiderman growing and i still get excited when watching the movies...they are so good. can't wait to see where the 3rd one takes us. guarenteed to be great thought! that is all i have to say about it. CAN"T WAIT
chastise
I will definitely be watching this one. I'm kind of upset that Harry dies though.