FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Israel "The Untouchables"

CCFCExile
Doesn't it make you sick... A country in the middle east holds more power than the USA? If you thought Bush's boys were bad look at the Israelies!

What gives Israel the right to march into someone else's country to get their soldiers back? some of their soldiers have been kidnapped by terrorists so, divine Israel can go in and get them back... Funny how MOSAD have been doing the same for years!!!

When Saddam invaded Kuwait the USA say "No" and stop him! When Israel invade Lebanon or Palestine the USA say "Not our problem"

Israel is the most Racist country in the world and is supported by the Democratic 'Multi-Cultural' West.

I couldn't care less about muslims, Jews, Hindu's, Sikhs, Jehovas Witnesses, mormons etc. etc. But Political Hipocrasy drives me insane, why do our governments preach the message of peace and fighting for a free world and support butcherers... MONEY!!!

Just an oppinion, made by a free man in his little democratic country practising freedom of speech!!!
adredwood
Is Israel really more powerful than the US? Many would say they only have power because of US military funding and political influence - for instance, the US has consistently vetoed any proposals (supported by almost every other state) for Israel to withdraw to its 1967 borders, and leads the way in blocking recognition of Palestine as a sovereign state. The US currently supports Israel with about $3 Billion worth of military aid, currently (and almost continuously) used in the brutal repression of Palestinians to expand Israeli territory and cut off Palestinian homelands from each other.

Without US help Israel would be entirely isolated in the Middle East, surrounded by hostile arab states. Kind of makes you wonder.

Try around here for some info...

http://www.zmag.org/content/showarticle.cfm?SectionID=107&ItemID=10554
jipmerite
Yes it is true, Israel does get the backing of the US in many political situations. I don't have the facts but that part about the US funding is also plausible.

The question is WHY? Why does the US do it? Do they have something to fear from Israel? I have heard that Israels MOSSAD is the most efficient secret service in the world. Does US have something to fear from them? Do they know some secret that US wants hidden?

What does the US have to gain from being Big Brother to this country all the way in the middle east?

Let's face it. The US only thinks of itself. Only of what is best for them in the short term. That is why they gave weapons to Afghanistan to fight against Russia. And now years later when their best interest is to beat then crap out of Afghanistan, they have done just that.

In the Iran-Irag war as well the US supplied arms to them. Now they are up in arms against both Iran and Irag. Irag has been knocked out so now the US is wondering whether to go for Iran or North Korea next, or take out some other small fry first.

In the Bosnian war and masacre the US and the whole world just stood by and watched all the genicide on glorious color TV. Why didn't the US intervene earlier? They have little regard to minding their own business and staying out of the politics of other countries... So what why didn't they intervene until it was too late? Because they had nothing to gain?

Politically, the US has proved selfish again and again.
ibay
Its not that USA is scared of Israel or Jews. Jews have established themselves in the US economy and Government. So they got great influence in the US government. So they influence the American policy making and decision making.
It is not a hidden fact that American supported wars in Middle East are in the greatest intrerest of Israel. USA doesn't gain as much from them as is gained by Israel. In fact there is no security risk to Americans from the Middle East. It is only Israel which gains from destabilization in Middle East, it provides more security to Israel when its enemies are at war with other countries or amongst themselves.
So you can well imagine what could be the real causes of IRAN-IRAQ war, the Lebanese war, and the Iraq war. Jews in USA may have used US Army as a cheap labor to destroy its enemy. Everyone knows that the nation of Iraq has gone into a turmoil from which they wont be able to recover for a century or more. What has USA gained from Iraq war? even if they manage to control the insurgency, what advantage would they get to impose their system on a country in a far off place, after spending hundreds of billions of dollars and killing thousands of their soldiers. They could have got the oil anyway,as getting oil does not require occupying the whole country, as in the case of Saudi Arabia and Iran. So in this way American economy and Military is thought to be used by the Jews for their own objectives.
Many people in USA realize this but they are unable to do anything about that, the rest of them are still too busy in the TERRORISM HYPE.
In today's world it is not a wise thing to openly critize Jews as there is no place left on earth where you are safe from the wrath of Jews and their agents. So all we can do is to wait and see Time take its toll on the Jews.
Maybe that time is still very far away, but it will definitely come.
jipmerite
I found this through a friend's MSN Space.

Quote:
Words spoken years ago by George W. Ball, a distinguished diplomat, author and champion of human rights, have vivid, new currency: “When Israel’s interests are being considered, Members of Congress act like trained poodles. They jump dutifully through hoops held by Israel’s lobby.” In the same interview, Ball said, “The lobby’s most powerful instrument of intimidation is the reckless charge of anti-Semitism.” Sadly, his words ring true today, verified by my own experiences and those of many of my colleagues in the U.S. legislature.

Ball could have added that, except for exuberant praise of Israel, the poodles remain mute as they jump through the hoops, lest they lapse into free speech and say something that will spoil their chances for re-election.

The fear of being charged with anti-Semitism outranks all other worries that bedevil politicians, and the lobby has marketed it so efficiently that a wall of silence shields the American people from awareness of the lobby’s activities and U.S. complicity in Israel’s longstanding abuse of international law and Arab human rights, violations that the rest of the world follows with dismay and anger.

Quote:
THE first weapon of choice for the Israeli lobby when someone with prestige publishes a soundly researched paper or book critical of Israel or its powerful lobby is silence. If it’s a book, it rarely gets reviewed; its author doesn’t get interviewed. If it’s a paper, there are no news stories in the big corporate press, no interviews with the authors, no television appearances.

For the average American who depends on the press to tell him what’s going on, it’s as if the criticism never existed. The second weapon is, of course, to launch vicious personal attacks.

[Read the full Article]

PS... I hope this is not against Frihost rules but I had to quote some parts of the article to show what it contains. I think the article is very relevent to what is being discussed in this Topic.
eliasr
well, the difference is, that, sadam, have made alot of problems even for his own people, and have supportet terrorist, as have attacked USA

however, isreal and all those arabs, fight down there, and thats why USA dont want to be in the middel of it

if some should care, it should be the british, and UN. in *first* worldwar was there some secret meeting about the places down there, as had been taken over by the germans, russia wanted some so they could get out in the middel sea, and the british and frances did also want some.

they did defeat the germans, and took over it.
france ,russia, and the british, had made some secret prommises betwen them, without the .. "king" down there (long time ago i did read it, sorry)

they was again promises back, on that they will get thiere land, but they didn't get everything. so the "king" did get piss off, and there was a bit of trubbel... the frances people had him on the run, and then was that ofcurse over

we had (maybe still have) jew hate in europe,the british had also some meeting with one of the jews leaders(something with z )
after the second worldwar, there had to be a place for the jews, so UN decided to put them in the brithis areal.

the arabs, now says, that the jews have stolen thiere land

the jews says it was the god as wanted it to happen (yea religion)

the british people did stay for a while, to help the isreals, and those arabs, still keeps attacking

remeber who there did start this ? the meetings, UN, the jew hate

would it not just be so simple, if the arabs did look on it from thiere persepctives, and did stop attacking them.

then could they help each others on stopping the terrorists instead.

it's right that isreal have taken more contry, but, those wars...

if the one stop, ask for weapon peace, get attracked, and dont attack back, they probetly would get help from some, but no one does. cause, everytime there lands a bomb in one of thoses contrys, they say revenge, and on it goes like that
SainT
I'm from Israel and I think you're right about the goverment
down here... bunch of idiots! Doing things without even thinking!

I mean, was it really necessary to invade Lebanon?

I think that there should have been another way that'll both countries would benefit from.

I'm so scared that this invation will provoke a seriuos war... So many people have died already! Sad Sad
polarBear
Bleh... let's just hope they -both israelis and any variety of fundamentalists- kill each other and stop wasting valuable air and soil.

Israel is the only case I've ever heard of state-scale Stockholm syndrome... They even have their own Waffen, for god's sake!
ocalhoun
Really, it's just terrorisim in both directions. The Arabs, lacking the support of any organized army (after Israel wiped out their armies, whith what I believe to be divine intervention, but let's not get into that now.) take any means they can get to attack Israel and scare them into doing what they want. Israel does the same thing back, only instead of threatening with suicide bombs and hit-and-run rocket attacks, they threaten with full-scale military invasion (with their nice, mostly USA funded military).
CyanEyed
Sky News wrote:
Rocket attacks between Israel and Lebanon have been intensifying.

Two missles fired by Lebanese armed group Hizbollah hit the Israeli city of Haifa, Israeli army officials claimed.

The Israeli ambassador to the US said the attack on the port city was a "major, major escalation" in the situation.

Hizbollah guerrillas denied responsibility for the attack but have been firing rockets into northern Israeli towns. One Israeli was killed and at least 12 were injured.

Meanwhile, Israeli warplanes blasted holes in the runways of Beirut's airport, just south of the Lebanese capital.

They went on to attack a Lebanese military airbase, near the Syrian border, witnesses said.

The Israeli raids are reprisals for the capture of two Israeli soldiers by Hizbollah.

The Jewish state has claimed the guerrillas were trying to transfer the abducted soldiers to Iran.

The Lebanese government has asked the UN Security Council to demand a cease-fire in the cross-border fighting.

Kofi Annan, UN Secretary-General, is sending a team to urge all parties to exercise restraint and help stop deadly clashes.

The air raids are Israel's heaviest air campaign against Lebanon since the 1982 invasion. At least 22 civilians have been killed in the overnight attacks.

The victims include a family of 12, according to local TV reports.

During a strike in the southern suburbs of the capital Beirut, an Israeli missile hit the studios of Hizbollah's Al Manar TV.

In northern Israel, thousands of civilians spent the night in underground shelters as Hizbollah fired rockets across the border.

A 40-year-old Israeli woman was killed and five people were wounded in the rocket attacks, the Israeli army reported.

The fighting erupted after Hizbollah attacked Israeli positions on the south Lebanese border, and seized Israeli soldiers.

The attack follows the destruction of the Palestinian Foreign Ministry in Gaza City overnight, causing widespread damage in the area and injuring 13 people.

The Gaza City attack is the second major bombing in the region in as many nights.

On Wednesday night, nine members of the same family were killed in an air strike on a house where Hamas leaders were meeting.

Israel has been bombarding Gaza, demanding the return of Corporal Gilad Shalit who was kidnapped in a cross-border raid at the end of June.

They Forgot A Few Things In That Report:

A Strategic Plan Would Be To Send In Intelligence And Launch A Rescue Mission - NOT Bomb The Entire Country Except Where They Suspect The PRISONERS OF WAR Are.

Israel Has Blocked All Methods Of Entering And Exiting The Country Accept The Syrian Border - Meaning All Major Roads Have Been Bombed, They Have Destroyed The Main Airport And Blocked Them Off At Sea

Isreal Was Aiming For Civilian Areas

AND, The Thing That Gets On My Nerves The Most:

Isreal Expects Lebanon NOT To Strike Back.

BBC News Update 13/7/06 6:00PM GMT wrote:

If Lebanon Attacks Israel, There Will Be Severe Consequences For The Whole Of Lebanon

WTF Are The Israeli Military Planners Thinking. How The F*** Can U Expect To Attack A Country, Cripple Its Supply Lines, Kill Innocent Civilians And Not Tell Them Not To Retaliate. In My Eyes Thats Just Stupid And I Hope Israel Loses The War They Are Going To Start

However, The Bush Claims That Its Not His Problem But Wait Till It Becomes An All-Out War. Then Watch Him Run Like He Got Cheetahs On His 4SS To Help Ariel Sharon. Remember, Bush Has An Appitite For War

::::Edit::::

The Below Refers To A Seperate Incident

FunFunkyFritz wrote:
I'm a bit confused about the terminology used in the news broadcasts. It says that the hamas "kidnapped" the Israeli soldier. This is while Israel has more than 10 000 civilian (even children) Palestinians imprisoned. Those civilians are simply referred to as prisoners in the news.

I'd say that Israel has kidnapped those civilians. So the kidnapping score is 10000-1, hardly a just motivation to start an invasion.

Exactly!!!!!
S3nd K3ys
Israel is again left defending themselves. Their position of defense is solidified by the fact that they surrendered Gaza to the Palestinians in search of peace. Israel VOLUNTARILY withdrew from Gaza, Lebanon, AND the West Bank.

This CLEARLY shows that th the Palestinians have no interest in peace, progress or anything else, since they are in Gaza and have been using it as a base of operations to continue it's attacks on Israel as they try to push them into the extinction.

Israel's attempt to make concessions to the Palestinians in giving away that land only got them a Hamas Govt with more demands!

That alone showed the world what Palestinians are, and indeed what their ultimate goal is. Peace is NOT that goal.

So this is what you get when you deal with terrorists. You give in to their demands and think you will be safe, then you are shown again and again that no matter what you do you are at risk.

The world is largely polarized now and many Western Countries are going to side against radical islam AND their supporters, bringing about a (perhaps final?) war of civilizations.

In the end of this war, you will have one of two possible results:

1) The freedom to choose your own religeon, (including Islam).

2) The freedom to worship Allah and the Q'ran. Period.
S3nd K3ys
CyanEyed wrote:

Isreal Was Aiming For Civilian Areas

I don't ever recall you ever denouncing the attacknig of civilians before. (Please prove me wrong in order to justify your rant). Why the change of heart? It was OK when it was Israeli, or Indian, or American women and children being brutally attacked, but now that the shoe is on the other foot, it makes you mad??? Rolling Eyes
CyanEyed
S3nd K3ys wrote:

I don't ever recall you ever denouncing the attacknig of civilians before. (Please prove me wrong in order to justify your rant). Why the change of heart? It was OK when it was Israeli, or Indian, or American women and children being brutally attacked, but now that the shoe is on the other foot, it makes you mad??? Rolling Eyes

Sorry, I Forgot To Mention The Following:

Israel Expects Lebanon Not To Attack Civilian And Urban Areas.

That May Clear A Few Things Up Seeing As Israel Bombed Lebanon In Civilian Areas

And It Annoys Me Whoever Attacks Civilians, But What Makes Me Mad Is When They Threaten Them When They Return The Favour.

I Have Many Policies, One Of Which Is: An Eye For An Eye.

Also, Check Out The Edit I Added To My So-Called "Rant"
SainT
Hamas wants peace, but without Israel in the picture.
Mahmud Abutir said that he wants the whole area of Israel to be ruled by Hamas (from Metula at the north to Eilat at the very south).
I don't know what he plans to do next, maybe Hamas will unite with the neighbour arab countries as a whole Empire. However, who cares now, to be honest. Give them a hand, they will take the whole arm.

Anyway, we truely gave them those areas of Gaza for peace only, but they probably haven't understood the idea.

BTW, Hamas and Hizbullah bomb ONLY civilian areas.
For example, they bombed Tzfat today and we have 19 civilians injured.
Plus, they bombed Haifa too just few hours ago.

What next? Tel-Aviv? I live in Tel-Aviv.

Israel captured alot of prisoners. These prisoners aren't civiliands nor children nor women. I'll just give you an example: last time Israel released palestenian prisoners, 30 people died from terror attacks short time after.
How's that for little children and women? I don't think so.
Plus, I guess some Israeli people are just tired of being attacked all the time by those rockets (the city S'derot has been attacked for 5 years by Hamas' rockets and before that, Kiryat Shmona was attacked by Hizbullah for years too).
Will US, for example, stand 5+ years of non-stop rocket attacks of it's cities ??? I think not. Any normal state won't stand this kind of abuse.

Israel, imo and in general view, is defending itself.
Although our goverment and army should plan the details a little bit better:
I think we have the technology to minimize the damage of civilians, who mustn't be hurt. Not our civilians (Israel), nor their's.

Another thing all should remember is that Hizbullah is an organization.
What about Lebanon's goverment??? Why aren't they sending their police/army to help getting rid of Hizbullah.
I mean, Hizbullah is just a trouble maker for Lebanon atm.
polarBear
I myself have a solution:
1st, give six days to evacuate Israel's invaded territories.place a magnetic containing field all around them, and nuke them. Poison the water, melt and irradiate the soil and make that protofascist imperialism fall back to its pre-1967 frontiers.
I'd actually summon a UN security council voting to dedicate a 10% of every nuclear powered country's weapons to that matter. Plus, the radiation beld would be an incentive for any other country to cease hostilities towards any other.
Period. No land to fight for, no fight.
How about that?
jipmerite
Quote:
Israel is again left defending themselves. Their position of defense is solidified by the fact that they surrendered Gaza to the Palestinians in search of peace. Israel VOLUNTARILY withdrew from Gaza, Lebanon, AND the West Bank.

This CLEARLY shows that th the Palestinians have no interest in peace, progress or anything else, since they are in Gaza and have been using it as a base of operations to continue it's attacks on Israel as they try to push them into the extinction.

After the genocide of the Jews by the Germans, the International Governments took pity on them and gave them a place to stay and thus Israel was formed. Now, though they were full of sympathy and cooperation, none of these Western powers had in their hearts to give them a place to stay in their own countries. If the Germans had killed so many of them and even today are ashamed of their history, why didn't they and why don't they give them a place to stay in Germany?

Why give them a place all the way in the Middle East, where people were already living. Meaning the Palestanians.

Now let me simplify the current situation into metophorical terms. Imagine you and your family lived in a house. Suddenly some guests come into your house. At first they stay in the guest room. Then they take over the living room. Before you notice, they have have the whole ground floor. After some time they have the whole house except the one room where they allow you to live as long as you don't annoy them and live by their rules.

After a few years you start demanding your house back. They don't agree. You start arguing and fighting. They threaten you to shut up although you are only demanding your own house back. After a few years of this, just to shut you up, they say they will give your family one more room.

Will you live happily ever after with those two rooms or will you keep fighting to get your whole house back?
spoon1985
Jipmerite, you're only talking about recent history. Israel (where it is now) wasn't picked at random, it's historically where the state of Israel existed, before the Arabs got rid of them.

So let's change your little story... Let's say that your house was overtaken by squatters for years. Your friends help you take over part of the house again and you let the squatters stay in another part. However, the squatters are used to having all of it and they physically attack you and your family... I think you'll agree it's a little different now.

Both sides have a claim to the land.
Also, the claim you make about a European country taking the Jews in... Well, after the Arabs were unsuccessful in trying to drive Israel out of its new country (1948 Arab-Israeli War), why didn't the Arabs take the Palestinian refugees in? Why didn't the Palestinians take the Palestinian refugees in? Because it suits them to have a conflict in the region. The Palestinians are used as pawns by the rest of the Arabs in the region (Lebanon and, in particular, Syria) for their own political game.
Billy Hill
from what i've seen, most of the targets in lebanon and palestine are military, communication or transportation. Israel is targeting strategic areas.

most of the targets IN Israel are civilian, not strategic. so it seems that Israel is at least trying to go after valid targets.

yet i expect many here to ignore that. some already have. shooting bridges, airports and tv stations is a damn sight different than lobbing shit into the middle of downtown, not knowing where they'll hit.
maclui
Yes Israel is there for historical reason and historically Israel has been kickedout several times. They do not want to happen that again so they have build a-bombs and one of the most sofisticated array of waeaponery (with the US support mainly), the issue is that they pretended to use it to defend themselves but nowadays they use it more as an offensive device. They have killed children, they have bombed civilian neighborhoods, they have destroyed many of the palestenian infraestructure, and now they are invading Lebanon, for God Sake that has to have some repercussion how come they pretend to get away with it without any response from a sovereign nation? I guess they are greatly supported by their money and their positions in US Key points of power.
Billy Hill
maclui wrote:
Yes Israel is there for historical reason and historically Israel has been kickedout several times. They do not want to happen that again so they have build a-bombs and one of the most sofisticated array of waeaponery (with the US support mainly), the issue is that they pretended to use it to defend themselves but nowadays they use it more as an offensive device. They have killed children, they have bombed civilian neighborhoods, they have destroyed many of the palestenian infraestructure, and now they are invading Lebanon, for God Sake that has to have some repercussion how come they pretend to get away with it with out any response from a sovereign nation? I guess they are greatly supported by their money and their positions in US Key point of power.

pretend? every time Israel are succumb to the promises of these liars, they get screwed. every time!

they want nothing short of complete extintion. and not matter what they promise, and not matter how many times they promise it, they will continue attacking the jews until the jews are all dead.

if the arabs would just leave the jews alone in their little piece of land, the jews would leave the arabs alone.

that has been proven time and time again. but they wont. the arabs need to leave them alone, or face the consequences.

it's pretty simple to me, especially with lebanon... if you come into my house and take two of my family and kill even more, i will destroy you.

i will not restrain myself to 'equal damage', you came into my house to hurt my family, and i will destroy you. just as Israel will do.
Billy Hill
something else you fail to acknowledge or admit, Israel is dropping leaflets to the citizens, telling them they are going to attack that area, and that the citizens need to get out.

Israel STILL targets strategic areas, not citizens. and goes so far as to warn WHERE they will strike so the citizens can get out of harms way. yet lebanon (and possibly Iran) lob bombs into the middle of the city, not knowing where they will hit.

tell me some more about how in-humane the Israelis are. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

updated: Israel is now claiming that Iranian guard is firing missiles deep into Israel.
ibay
Quote:
something else you fail to acknowledge or admit, Israel is dropping leaflets to the citizens, telling them they are going to attack that area, and that the citizens need to get out.

Israel STILL targets strategic areas, not citizens. and goes so far as to warn WHERE they will strike so the citizens can get out of harms way. yet lebanon (and possibly Iran) lob bombs into the middle of the city, not knowing where they will hit.

And yet we have only seen ordinary people and children being killed and wounded. Can anyone tell how many Hezbollah Millitants and Lebanese Soldiers were killed in these Israeli attacks?
jipmerite
Yes the story is different now. I admit.

My information is a bit out of date but when the bombings started I saw in the news that several dozen Lebanese civilians were dead and more injured while less than a dozen Israelies were injured and just one dead. Why the difference?

While Israel has the benefit of sophisticated weapons churned out by the milti billion dollar US weapons industry, the Lebanese and the rest are relying on outdated ones. That is why they are not able to target a specific toilet in a specific building that they suspect to house a head of state.

Lebanese were talking of using their latest missles that would hit 14Km into Israel, an area deeper than any they have hit, ever. Meanwhile Israel are taking off targets at will. But still killing more civilians.
S3nd K3ys
jipmerite wrote:

Lebanese were talking of using their latest missles that would hit 14Km into Israel, an area deeper than any they have hit, ever. Meanwhile Israel are taking off targets at will. But still killing more civilians.

Israel is not targeting civilians. Israel is warning them that there will be an attack near them.

Israel is doing the right thing.
CyanEyed
u heard of "Appeasement". America are going to keep lettin Israel invade country after country until Israel has consumed so much that they pose a threat to America (power and weaponry threat or consume its oil resources)

either that or Syria And Iran decide that Israel is gettin too greedy and and strike them. That will only really happen if Israel declares war Mad
nopaniers
I agree with Saint's first post. I think the Israeli government isn't thinking properly about what they're doing, but just trying to appear hardline without any idea where it will end. Another war will not help anyone: not Israel, not Lebanon. They should wake up before it's too late.
S3nd K3ys
CyanEyed wrote:
u heard of "Appeasement". America are going to keep lettin Israel invade country after country until Israel has consumed so much that they pose a threat to America (power and weaponry threat or consume its oil resources)

either that or Syria And Iran decide that Israel is gettin too greedy and and strike them. That will only really happen if Israel declares war Mad

Wrong. America is going to let Israel DEFEND herself against the terrorists who are trying to extinguish her.
SainT
"America are going to keep lettin Israel invade country after country"

CyanEyed, you are a ****** moron. Honestly.. You don't even understand who Israel is fighting with.
Israel invaded Lebanon to catch that snake called Hizbullah, which isn't Lebanese anyway. It hides behind Lebanese citizen and hides it's rockets and weapons under civilan buildings so it can kill more Jews.

Israel is an angel at this point, trying to destroy that terror organizaton.

If Hizbullah won't be down right now, more people will die.
Do you want more dead bodies???

Anyway, I think that if Israel wouldn't try to take out Hizbullah, another peace-seeking country with power would, like US, for example.
S3nd K3ys
CyanEyed wrote:

Should we have kept "letting" Iraq invade country after country? We're trying to advise Israel to use restraint, but we're NOT going to stop them from protecting herself.

SHE is and HAS BEEN under attack. She is DEFENDING HERSELF, just as your country would. Rolling Eyes

But lets take it a step further just to clear the cobwebs from your head, cyan.. I will NOT be a bit suprised if Israel is extremely mad at the US and takes some sort of action against us.

Largly because of the US forcing Israel to not retaliate when attacked by these thugs in the last several decades. It is largly because of the US basically forcing Israel to concede the Gaza strip and to leave the lower portion of Lebanon in order to attain peace, instead giving the terrorists they gave the land to more opportunity to use that land to continue terror attacks in Israel, (to the tune of well over 500 by CNN's count) by both Hamas and Hezbola in just the last few years.

Yes, it's about time the US let Israel take her gloves off. The middle east is about to be re-designed. And I can almost guarentee, if that idiot in Iran gets any more involved, he WILL be removed.

Good luck and God Bless Israel in your bid to re-shape the Middle East. Wink
SainT
Thank you. Finally we have someone here who actually understands the situation.

Israel is finally doing the right thing.
After those terror organizations are down, the peaceful Lebanese and other Arabs from other states will only thank god that this has happened.

Now we must hope for this to end the best way it can end.

Personally, I will stop discussing this matter. There is no point.
I will only watch the news, haha
JoeFriday
I agree with you, SainT.. Israel was not the aggressor.. as the very first post mentioned 'what gives Israel the right to invade Lebanon to get their soldiers back?'.. that sure seemed like a rhetorical question to me.. um, maybe the fact that a Lebanese group kidnapped Israeli soldiers? Rolling Eyes

Israel exists in an area with countries on every border that refuse to acknowledge Israel's right to exist.. if you look at an arab map, you won't see Israel at all.. imagine living in a neighborhood where all your neighbors hate you to the point of standing on the property line pointing guns in your windows.. or putting M80s in your mailbox (think suicide bombers).. you might start to think a bit more proactively if you want your children to reach their teenage years
Helios
Continue the discussion in the sticky.

-close-