FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Borat (2006)

Chmura
I saw the preview for this movie yesterday at the theater before Omen.
It was hilarious I couldn't stop laughing when I saw it, Borat is the man.
The movie is set to come out on November 3rd, 2006

Plot Outline: Kazakhstani TV talking head Borat (Cohen) is dispatched to the United States to report on the greatest country in the world. With a documentary crew in tow, Borat becomes more interested in locating and marrying Pamela Anderson.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0443453/

Trailer - http://www.worstpreviews.com/trailers/borat.wmv
saskshadowplayers
yeah i saw the trailer on apple.com It looks pretty funny, Im gonna have to go see it.
missmurder
Hahahaha, that looks hilarious! Da Ali G Show is one of my favorite tv shows, this should be great along with Jackass 2...
Kovalchuk17
Borat is the greatest. I'm gonna be the first there lol. My friend first told me about him and i was thinking hes a total f*g and then i watched him and wanted more! too funny.
Octaeder
Actually Borat was one of the few amusing things on Da Ali G Show. That's not fair, the show was great up until the point that people who didn't realise Ali G was supposed to be a satirical character. And then the chance of big money meant Cohen seemed to for get it himself.

I'd not let it get to me but I have horrible flashbacks of people in my school going round and saying Aiii! without a single trace of irony.
MeTHoD-X
Da Ali G Show is by far one of the best comedys on TV these days.