FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Will not be posting for 2 weeks.

Harley14
I'm going on holiday to Spain this tuesday for 2 weeks so I will not be able to post here. My account wont be deleted will it?
wumingsden
Harley14 wrote:
I'm going on holiday to Spain this tuesday for 2 weeks so I will not be able to post here. My account wont be deleted will it?

Your account will only be deleted after it reaches below -15 Points so as long as you come back and post before then, then no, your hosting will not be deleted. Currently you have 37 Points. If your hosting is deleted at -15 Points then you have 52 days altogether that you could be off for due to the fact that 1 Point is deducted each day your hosted.
nonte
If for some reason, maybe I fall sick, I am unable to post for a long period of time like two months or so. Can I request the admin to not delete my site. Hoping a positive reply Very Happy
James007
nonte wrote:
If for some reason, maybe I fall sick, I am unable to post for a long period of time like two months or so. Can I request the admin to not delete my site. Hoping a positive reply Very Happy

You aren't hosted at frihost.
Scorpio
James007 wrote:
nonte wrote:

Look at the IF and MAYBE there, that means a condition(future tense) Rolling Eyes

As wumings said above your account will only be deleted when your points reach -15
James007
scorpio wrote:
James007 wrote:
nonte wrote:

Look at the IF and MAYBE there, that means a condition(future tense) Rolling Eyes

As wumings said above your account will only be deleted when your points reach -15

Don't play mister smart-ass on me scorpio.

Only healthy people who have an account should be asking that question.

And please, don't repeat people.