FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Diablo series are the best game

jung
i hope blizzard makes diablo3. i don;t like 3d game
Saber
what do you mean you dont like 3d game... if they make a diablo 3 then its most likly going to be in 3d..
KSheriff
Indeed.

I was never much of a Diablo freak, though I did find it fun for a few days.
Diablo 3, if it's ever made will more than likely be 3D. It probably won't be first person or third person, but the player models, environments, and npcs will no doubt be in full 3d.

Why wouldn't you want to be able to turn the map 180 degrees?
gadycaa
i hope they make diablo3 too Embarassed
darth_revan
I dont like diablo. Its Hack'n slash game, and I dont like it.
wsco
i like 3d game
and 4d too Laughing
Josso
I love Diablo, good balance of everything really. I was a total addict starting when I was only 9 in 2000. I'd consider it probably my favourite game of all time but bear in mind I've played a lot of games.
Ikthar
I did like Diablo when I was very young, but now I can't stand this game. It's just senseless: you can completely ignore the history of the game and still beat it, and it just repeat itself. I was really disappointed when I saw that I should do everything again, after I beated the normal difficulty.
Alienz
I like Diablo series. I heard rumous that they are making Diablo 3. I can't wait for that Smile
Rsam
I LOVE Diablo, Blizzard definately has to make a Diablo3. It will be in 3d but it'll still be 3rd person view, like Titan Quest.
peroxide
I played D2 for a few days, then got totally sick of it.. It's just so hack n slash!
vaoger
well diablo is cool !! i like it too but i prefer diablo 2 : lord of destruction !
well the previous did not get my attention!!
hopefully the diablo 3 will be lest 3d beocuse of my "wonderfully old" computer..
well havent seen so much of fan gathering here!! he he he!
krispraha
Diablo it's the best game that I have ever played....and online its' great!
Rsam
vaoger wrote:
well diablo is cool !! i like it too but i prefer diablo 2 : lord of destruction !
well the previous did not get my attention!!
hopefully the diablo 3 will be lest 3d beocuse of my "wonderfully old" computer..
well havent seen so much of fan gathering here!! he he he!

You will have plenty of time to get a new computer before Diablo 3 comes out. Don't worry about that.