FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

HELP PLEASE! LOTS OF ADVICE NEEDED!

whplace
First!

Hello, Iam Kaushik . Iam 15 and a half from india. Iam normal cool teenager . I like to dance and i play soccer.

There was this cultural program in my school last year and i danced in it with a girl in my class. Her name is MANASWINI. Well she looks awesome and i started liking her ............. Fell in instant love!

Then it started .......... for a year i have been liking her now ............. And its the same story, I dont know what she thinks abt me ...............

She talks to me gud but she doesnt like people teasing her with me. She thinks i dont like her but i think its best that way, cuz if she knew she wouldnt talk to me...........

So its kind of complicated ............. I cant talk to her freely ........... She feels uncomfartable with ppl arnd .............. but i want to talk to her ..............

And i want to learn whether she likes me or not without her knowing that i do ..............

I want To learn whats in her mind . SO I NEED LOTS OF HELP!!!!!1

PLease. Thank you!

whplace
jipmerite
From what you wrote it seems that you are friends with Manaswini and hang out together, as friends. And I see you don't want to spoil your friendship by making your feelings known to her...

Well I was in a similar situation. Then I let her know my feelings and now we are married. Smile

So maybe the best thing to do is just to tell her. The longer you wait, the harder it is for you. And also the bigger chance that she will notice someone else... and after that you will not have any chance of telling her and she will be lost forever.

If you tell her, she might not say she feels the same way to you immediately. But once she knows you do feel that way, she might start thinking and decide that you are a nice person to be with after all... That will lead to the happy ending that you want.

If she thinks that she cannot feel that way to you, it does not mean you cannot continue to be friends. Girls are more understanding that we might think.

So I'd say you should just tell her.

As for finding out how she feels without her knowing, I guess you can employ the help of one of her other friends. That friend can ask her to seriously tell what she feels towards you. Maybe she will confide in the friend. This has to be done privately so that Manaswini will confide in the friend.

But if Manaswini later found out that you did this, she might not be happy about it. SO why take a chance? Just go ahead and tell her about your feelings... I think that is the best thing to do.
ColdFire
jipmerite wrote:

As for finding out how she feels without her knowing, I guess you can employ the help of one of her other friends. That friend can ask her to seriously tell what she feels towards you. Maybe she will confide in the friend. This has to be done privately so that Manaswini will confide in the friend.

But if Manaswini later found out that you did this, she might not be happy about it.

nice one! haven't though about this ^ Wink
If Manaswini finds out bout your plan & she likes you, i dont think she'd mind.
Good luck! Very Happy
Devang
You're going through the common strange period, Kaushik. Just free your mind fro "What to do and what not to". Be a real friend of her, respect her feelings. If she doesn't like talking with you when ppl are around, don't force her, but let her go with your sweet and understadning smile.

It's only Friendship that will fetch her towards you. Give her time. Remember, Girls do not fall in love this fast, they take time, and once they fall in, they fall in forever, not like guys like us, who keeps on switching their love depending the over flow of feelings.

So, do not rush neither panic. Just be yourself and let her be herself and have a good friendship. Love is not the matter of one day, that you go to her and tell her you love her and that's it... sometimes love becomes love without proposing.

I wish, you would have good time, provided you have good virtues with it.
whplace
Thanks for the gr8 advice guys.

The thing is she isnt my friend exactly .......... she is in my class and doesnt mind talking with me .............. But to be friends with her, I feel nervous cuz i dont want her to think iam flirting .......... I want her to trust me ........... And still become frnds wih me ...........

Any tips on how to do this ????/

whplace
jipmerite
Quote:
I want her to trust me ........... And still become frnds wih me ...........

hehe..you're saying that as if there can be a friendship without trust. Trust is the foundation of any good friendship and especially of a romantic relationship.
jcvincent
Hmmm.. Kind of complicated huh? Why don't you try to look her in the eyes whenever you are talking? just try to read what's her eyes are saying. I always do that to my friends whether a female or male. In that way, I can tell what they feel. Are they angry, sad, happy, etc. In fact, you can even tell what your friends feel by just looking in their eyes. Just concentrae, but don't let your look intimidate them. Look at their eyes while you are talking to each other. They say that "the eye is the window of the soul" well, maybe, I think, It is also the window of the heart.

Second, I think you should wait a little longer. It will take time for you to know that she likes you.

With regards to her being angry or irritated to people who are teasing her to you, I don't think it means that she doesn't like you (But I'm not telling that she likes you). Maybe she's just afraid (If not embarassed [but maybe I'll go for the reason that she is afraid]) that you might be intimidated talking to her if the teasing continues.
macky
being friends at first and knowing each other well is a good start in a relationship...

just enjoy first being with each other...