FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Legacy of kain series Questions? just ask.

Jeff_vella_leone
I want to introduce this game cos its a very cool game evryone should see at least those who like adventure games and mystry.
These series of games have an ammasing story each one reavilg peaces of it from every part of the story and at the same time making more of a mystry ammasing story
game play is ammsing too cool grafics and abilities.
List of the series:

1.Legacy of Kain Blood Omen:
This was the first of the series its a very old game 2d grafics
not quite a good game but still a good story.

2.Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver:
A good game at the time but it suks for today
story is not that ammasing but reveals a it more

3.Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver 2:
Here where we start talking aout the greatness of the game,we sea beautifull grafics,ammasing gamplay, it reveals at least 1/4 of the story
At the same time this game make more mistries than ever like solves 1/4 of the puzzle and extends the puxxle 10 times
making even gamers and fans like me more confused how the hell is goin to end this nearly impossile,too interesting story, mostly is confusing because it includes many time travelling and changing in past and future that realy mix u up if u dont know clearly the story.

4.Legacy of Kain Blood Omen 2
This game realy hit the top with sellings of the game ammasing gamplay graps takeing ur enemy from behind,taking enemy weapons,powerfull and cool powres that u can use against enemy,different attaks depending on weapons, grafics r still good for today not as a doom 3 but still u wot say it doesnt have grafics better than Soul reaver 2 u have to play it to know how cool it is.

5.Lagacy of Kain Defiance:
This is the last one till now and with this game they realy got to the top of the series ammasing grafics,ammasing techniques,ailities,graps r realistic like hell,telecinesis powers super enhansed(lift ur opponents and throw them off the edje or pike them at an edje with telecinesis power),cool hits and attaks, u play with both main characters of the game Kain and Raziel ammasing fighting,imue the sword with elementl powers to make devasting elemetal powers that strike all oppenents around the character,and the story is ammasing it reaveals more than 40% of the game,u will certainly play the game again after beating the game if not for the story surly for the gameplay.

These are the 5 games of the series i played them all more than 4 times each accept the first one only once beause its the hardest game ever played in my life lol.

Ok these the sites tha could e usefull if you r interested in the game:

http://www.legacyofkain.com/
http://www.nosgoth.net/Defiance/links.htm
http://www.legacyofkain.net/
http://www.legacyofkain.de/
Those r enough allthough I know hundreds more

If u have some of the series and r confused about the story just ask im ready to help
Deji
yay legacy of kain games

love them ^^

its weird i think Blood Omen 2 was one of the poorer titles but then that might be that ive only played it on GC and its kinda weird to control

Defiance is one of the best games ever, just the way it looks the way the story finishes off all the games and just it rocks...

http://www.thelostworlds.net/

is also great for info like realy realy in depth
pagaldivanna
how is .........i naver played this game.......i ll try to buy
Jeff_vella_leone
Jedi first i thank u for replying my post.
Im happy thet there r gamers that like Legacy of kain series

Ahh Blood omen 2 is good because for its age it has graphics and it has even more features then Defiance .

These r some features:

> In Blood Omen 2 Kain can Guard and absorb fury power that can be
used to make special ailities like Berserk,Fury and Immolate his most powerfull ability.In Defiance u cant guard but u can avoid attaks really fast with side dodge and in Blood Ome u can dodge too but that smart .
>In Blood Omen 2 u can take ur enemy weapons;sword 2 sided sword,exe etc... ,throw them at ur enemy too.
>It has many powers than just those u need fury powr to do them it has mist power that Kain when he is where there is mist can ecome invisible and can do very cool kills like cutting his head off,strike his hand through his enemy body from behind takeing out his heart out on the other side and leave it to fall infront of the victim lol its ammasing,and much more abilities with mist with every weapon different move.

I tell u its as good as defiance maye not that grafics, maye not many mysetries revieled(still it has the ending fight outcome against the hilden) but it has better things too,

If u got any prolem on the story tell me.
Deji
the powers where cool i just found it difficult to control and the character movement seemed .. dunno kinda odd at times.

was a fun game the control issues might just be because i was playing it on a gamecube.

I just love defiance because they realy hit a peak with the design of the levels. The amount of detail in the maps is incredable. Very Happy
Jeff_vella_leone
Dont know my controls where fine.
I think that game cube is the reason.
Mine is on pc and its good,ad the camera is better than defiance
Defiance lost some fans cos of the camera turning lika a fixed camera in a room instead of a following ur character in the game all the time.
Personally i like it but not everyone has the same openion.
Rastaman
blood omen 2 is the best thing

we were playing this game in my final exam week Smile) lol

kain + kratos (god of war) ----- we like to control bad guys Smile))
Jeff_vella_leone
lol i was playe this game while doing my exams too lol
Jeff_vella_leone
wow i dont beleave that no one played this game and doesnt have any questions on its story omg
a month has passed from when i opened the topic and still there arent much replies hope i see more soon
i just wanted to add a link
http://p081.ezboard.com/fnosgothlegacyofkain
hope it helps
thechurrocart
Hi all.

I'm not really into video games, but when I was introduced to Soul Reaver 1, I was hooked. I played SR2 and Defiance, and liked them both, too.

The best part of the games is the amazing storylines, it's like a graphic novel or incredible book that you can control! Of course, what's a game that isn't fun to play? Soul Reaver 1 was the most fun. The fact was, you couldn't just bash things to death and move on. You had to find contextual weapons to kill them. When there was more than one, you actually panicked because if you knocked one out but didn't kill it, it would just get up and attack you again. Pure genius! None of the other games had that.

I'd really like to see another title come out. I'd also like to see vampire enemies again, or even enemies that are similar in the healing respect. They could do that quite easily.
Jeff_vella_leone
thechurrocart wrote:
Hi all.

I'm not really into video games, but when I was introduced to Soul Reaver 1, I was hooked. I played SR2 and Defiance, and liked them both, too.

The best part of the games is the amazing storylines, it's like a graphic novel or incredible book that you can control! Of course, what's a game that isn't fun to play? Soul Reaver 1 was the most fun. The fact was, you couldn't just bash things to death and move on. You had to find contextual weapons to kill them. When there was more than one, you actually panicked because if you knocked one out but didn't kill it, it would just get up and attack you again. Pure genius! None of the other games had that.

I'd really like to see another title come out. I'd also like to see vampire enemies again, or even enemies that are similar in the healing respect. They could do that quite easily.

U should play lagacy of Kain Blood Omen 2
it was my first game on the pc and i really like it and from it i played the rest of them but defiance is the best as grafics and story revelation allthough blood omen 2 is great for its fighting and weapon changing, guard and super powers that defiance doesnt have.
if u like the series Blood Omen 2 is a game u cant miss to play m8
Jeff_vella_leone
Just some reviews of the game and some ratings at http://www.silicon-fusion.com/reviews/1595/
Some pics of Blood Omen 2: http://www.neoseeker.com/Games/Products/GC/bloodomen2/screens.html
dyrtyrice
For some reason Defiance was kinda bitched about and didn't get very good reviews. I however, really liked it and the story. Character models were awesome and the graphics were pretty high rez. The gameplay was a bit like Devil May Cry, although the camera had it's crappy moments, the game was still pretty enjoyable.
Jeff_vella_leone
dyrtyrice wrote:
For some reason Defiance was kinda bitched about and didn't get very good reviews. I however, really liked it and the story. Character models were awesome and the graphics were pretty high rez. The gameplay was a bit like Devil May Cry, although the camera had it's crappy moments, the game was still pretty enjoyable.

yep i agree with u m8
many fans of the game didnt like the camera too
still i got used to it after a while and to continue its story i would play it even with the camera allways looking to the sky lol
even now that i have finished all the legacy of kain games i still want more because the story is ammasing.
StriderVM
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=503761

Sadly the original creator of Kain, Silicon Knights is gone. And the "Legacy of Kain" trademark is in serious legal hooplah to the point of GOG.com trying to get the license to redistribute the original Blood Omen is just about impossible.

Corporate mismanagement is largely to blame for Silicon Knight's downfall but I also think Crystal Dynamics pulled a fast one on them as well.