FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

BEST ADSENSE MONTH?

adiitya_dahunk
well share some of ur stats and tell me can google kill anonymous ip`s?
caroline
What do you mean by adsense month? Month where you get the most money? December for me Smile
coolclay
Google adsense is the stupidest thing ever. I had it for 2 months and then right before I had enough $ for a check they just randomly canceled my account, for no reason.
caroline
Were people you know purposely randomly clicking on the links?
They cancel your account for that...
710ths
Google Adsense started great for me but seems to have tailed off now. What supprises me is that my website is still not recognised by Google but is by all other search engines. Why is that? if Google wanted me to generate cash from people clicking on my links then the lease they could do is give me at least some ranking.

How do you guys drive people to your sites, I,m interested? I sell a related item on ebay giveing ebayers a link to my site where they can request a demo of the item before they buy. I just hope then that they click on a Google link.
glock14
well google is very keen suspending or deleting account on any small reasons, i had one account suspended, i reapplied with all the info changed, and my best was $150!
cheh
yeah i know a guy who's account was deleted just before he sould get payed. but he had friends clicking ads daily for him Very Happy
i used it on my old page aswell and i never had problems with it. i had alot of visits at the site at first so i earned my first 50$ fairly quickly! the other 50$ went much slower coz i started to loose visits Sad but over a few months i finally got to the 100$, got the cheque sent by post, received it in a few weeks. happy end! Razz

i think google adsends is a great thing as long as you play by the rules. probably the easiest way to earn some money with ads on your site.
jongoldsz
I hate google adsense it takes up the side or top of the page.
pacsey
I am starting to use it
So can anyone advise to not be deleted
Hobbit
pacsey wrote:
I am starting to use it
So can anyone advise to not be deleted

Don't tell your friends that the ads pay you, they'll try to help you and get you banned.

Don't click the ads.

If you suddenly get a lot of clicks, you're getting click attacked so you must contact google fast.
Donutey
I'm pretty sure it's against Google's TOS to tell people the amount of money you're making.
exarkun
Donutey wrote:
I'm pretty sure it's against Google's TOS to tell people the amount of money you're making.

Yup, you are right, it is against their TOS.

Google are 'great' at detecting fraud clicks in my case. I had only clicked only(to test out my account), and my money was gone. Crying or Very sad