FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

24 Day 6 ??

Garethm1976
Ok so day 5 has just finished on sky one, I havent watched them yet, but got them all on sky plus, I saw the last 5 mins of day 5's finale, but I wasnt paying attention, so my question to the people that have seen it, is there going to be a day 6 ????
phileplanet
In about 6 months from now, most likely; Jack's not going to escape from the Chinese without us watching.
mrblah
Garethm1976 wrote:
Ok so day 5 has just finished on sky one, I havent watched them yet, but got them all on sky plus, I saw the last 5 mins of day 5's finale, but I wasnt paying attention, so my question to the people that have seen it, is there going to be a day 6 ????

Yes and possibly even more. They are already casting new actors.
jmudreamscape
Yeah, Season Six should be good. I actually liked Season Five, but only because they tied up some loose ends at the end of the day. Had that not happened, I would have hated the season. As long as they don't kill off Chloe, I'll be happy.
Farhad
I don't know if they will carry through with the Chinese plot line, because back in S1 it ended with Palmer being poisoned but S2 opened on something else entirely.

I don't know how the creators of the show would let Jack escape under the circumstances though am eagerly waiting to see!
jmudreamscape
I know it was a mini story of last season for 24, but I wonder if the German intelligence officer who Jack screwed over will ever attempt to get his revenge on Jack for taking his once-in-the-lifetime lead and screwing it up.

It's also interesting that they have confirmed for next season that both Logan and Martha will return. Will it be an episode like Michelle and Palmer from last season or a few episodes like Kim? Dunno. But that could be an interesting side-angle. And of course, the new President had problems with CTU last season and tried to get Homeland to swallow CTU whole. Should be another interesting storyline.

As long as Chloe is in all 24 episodes, I'll be fine. Don't have a crush on the girl, but she was the best character last season and I can't wait to see what she can do next season. Her sarcasm reminds me so much of me.
Farhad
Seriously though I wonder... I hope this show doesn't jump the shark or get stupid... because when Season 5 was still running I Kiefer signed on for 3 more season of 24 to come...

I just would hate the show to degrade to something ridiculous.

It starting happening with Kim in Season 2. I mean everywhere she went trobule somehow managed to follow her... It got really ridiculous.
jmudreamscape
Hot girls find trouble. It's just the nature of things.
Da Rossa
Season 6 is being written, DB Woodside and Regina King have become main cast. Don't know if Kim Basinger is going to join the team. Doesn't matter, 24 is the best show at all. After 24, the movies are no fun. Very Happy
Moey
I wonder how many hours it will take for Jack to escape from the Chinese!
Da Rossa
There should be a prequel showing Jack's escape. Very Happy
Unffortunately Howard Gordon stated in a radio interview that there is no intentions on making a season 6 prequel Sad
Some imagine that the Chinese will let him go on a mission, or else do something "difficult".
canadol
jmudreamscape wrote:
As long as they don't kill off Chloe, I'll be happy.

I can't stand Chloe, her look makes me scream, I want to slap that smirk off her face.

I did not like season 5 as much as the others, it is strating to loose a bit or its appeal, the ideas are good just execution is starting to wear thin a bit for me.

The end of season five does have me interested about season six so they did a good job to bring me back but if it gets any worse I will look elsewhere.
henrygl
jmudreamscape wrote:
Hot girls find trouble. It's just the nature of things.

so true. and it's why we all like the show..i wish we saw kim more...she's the only reason i watch Laughing !
Octaeder
Da Rossa wrote:
There should be a prequel showing Jack's escape. Very Happy
Unffortunately Howard Gordon stated in a radio interview that there is no intentions on making a season 6 prequel Sad
Some imagine that the Chinese will let him go on a mission, or else do something "difficult".

Yeah I saw that... Can't believe they'd go to all the trouble of setting up such a great ending only to have no intention of writing themselves out of it.

I'm in two minds about the use of New York for a location as well... On the one hand it is getting a bit unbelievable that every time we see a terrorist attack it happens in LA, but on the other you just get used to the locations and CTU etc...
faker_phil
henrygl wrote:
i wish we saw kim more...she's the only reason i watch Laughing !

Dito. Elisha Cuthbert is a slammin' hottie Wink
Da Rossa
Some inspiration 4u Smile

Octaeder
faker_phil wrote:
henrygl wrote:
i wish we saw kim more...she's the only reason i watch Laughing !

Dito. Elisha Cuthbert is a slammin' hottie Wink

Elisha Cuthbert = hot... Yeah that's true enough. Unfortunately,

Kim = most annoying character ever.

I've taken to watching all my 24 dvds over again and kim is really getting on my nerves. And she only get's even more annoying over time. Plus what's the deal with the writer's obsession with her being kidnapped?