FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Me, my dog, and my macro photo

Totozz
This is a picture of me, taken 9 years ago on my graduation day when I was still in a good shape.

His name is Chewy. He's a happy Shi Tzu. Unfortunately, when he was only 3 months old, his right eye was infected and had a ruptured retina, it was removed since then.

This is one of the best pictures I've ever taken. I took it a few weeks ago after a heavy rain.
ninjakannon
That water cabbage picture is amazing quality! And I mean really amazing. It looks very profesional indeed.

What type of camera did you use to take it?
ilona
Hi!

I really like the water cabbage too. The shot is pin sharp and the drops are just beautiful!
Totozz
Hi ninjakannon and ilona. Thank you for your comments.

The picture of water cabbage was taken by Olympus Evolt E-300 with Industar-61 screw mount lens. This lens is incredibly sharp, and it costed me only 20$.
puredazzle
ohh. thats was a cheap objectiv!!

I like the first image, it looks so powerful! some thunders and some lightning would be good. haha!
ninjakannon
Totozz wrote:
The picture of water cabbage was taken by Olympus Evolt E-300 with Industar-61 screw mount lens. This lens is incredibly sharp, and it costed me only 20$.

The quality is very very sharp. And I'm amazed that you got that camera for $20, I looked it up on google and got prices ranging from 329 to 595 (notice the , making it even more expensive than if it was in dolars Shocked ).

And here is the camera Wink:

puredazzle wrote:
some thunders and some lightning would be good

Yeah, that would look good! Laughing
Totozz
ninjakannon wrote:
Totozz wrote:

The quality is very very sharp. And I'm amazed that you got that camera for $20,

No!!! Shocked It was the lens that costed me 20$. The camera was ≈ 600$ Cool
ninjakannon
Ahh, I see Embarassed

That makes much more sense Wink
Totozz
ninjakannon wrote:

puredazzle wrote:
some thunders and some lightning would be good

Yeah, that would look good! Laughing

Shocked Well, I love your idea. It does make the picture look more powerful,
but I don't think thunders and lightning would be good starts for a new graduate. Cool