FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Does speech recognition or really work?

Do you use speech recognition often?
No
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

cbf-cma
Want to do you guys think about speech recognition? I am using speech recognition right now it is great. However, sometimes it doesn’t understand all the words that I am saying. For instance, a couple of my posts didn’t make any sense Paris. At any rate, I just wanted to hear some other opinions about speech recognition. I sometimes think that type would be faster and accurate. Speech recognition might come in handy in you were handicapped in the arms.
Stubru Freak
cbf-cma wrote:
Want to do you guys think about speech recognition? I am using speech recognition right now it is great. However, sometimes it doesn’t understand all the words that I am saying. For instance, a couple of my posts didn’t make any sense Paris. At any rate, I just wanted to hear some other opinions about speech recognition. I sometimes think that type would be faster and accurate. Speech recognition might come in handy in you were handicapped in the arms.

What software are you using?
alienjones
I tried "Dragon naturally speaking" and was suprised how exact it worked. As far as I know this is just available for German.

This is just a little note: Whoever uses software like this must be aware that individual voice- and speech-characteristics can perhaps be accessed by authorities. Call me paranoid but this is the reason why I don't use speech-programms anymore Embarassed