FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Do we have any VATSIM members here?

hack_man_
I was just wondering if there are any flight simmers here who fly on VATSIM because I want to organise an event.

EDIT:

I can be found on the VATSIM forums and on VATSIM. I am 971238 and frequently fly in the airspace surrounding EGBB on UK-1 (Birmingham, UK) which seems to be very popular when it come to ATC and pilots as it is usually fully staffed. I also fly in OM airspace and fly out of OMDB and OMSJ on UK-1

[b]I would like to know your VATSIM ID and what server you usually use. I would also like to know where you would like to fly and when you usually fly on VATSIM (GMT please) should I get this event underway.
jb2_86_uk
Howdi, Frequent Flyer Here! I dont fly on VATSIM but I do fly a helluva lot and now everyone seems to be closing flight sim servers in preparation for FSX looks like I might be on VATSIM soon! Do you use the Simviation forum? Its great for flightsim chat

JB
Spyah
yep flyer here to , however i fly on ivao , well fly because i don't fly that much my acount keeps being deactivated very anoing that is ... mmm
hack_man_
Spyah wrote:
yep flyer here to , however i fly on ivao , well fly because i don't fly that much my acount keeps being deactivated very anoing that is ... mmm

OH GEEZ! Did you actually read the post? Or just speed read the fist line?