FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Backups?

Marston
Ok, so I backed up my site yesterday, and in light of the server 2 downtime, I figured i'd look for my backup. I got the message that the back up was ready and everything, but its not in the backups folder... Can we not just go back to the old way of backup, where you got your backup when you requested it?

Seriously, wtf.
wumingsden
Marston wrote:
Ok, so I backed up my site yesterday, and in light of the server 2 downtime, I figured i'd look for my backup. I got the message that the back up was ready and everything, but its not in the backups folder... Can we not just go back to the old way of backup, where you got your backup when you requested it?

Seriously, wtf.

Is it in the drop-down menu? (the drop down menu that you'd have to choose if you were to restore the backup)

If not then I'd say do it again. However, you only made a backup yesterday and as your well aware of DirectAdmin isn't down, so the loss of your files will be extremely rare (and this is coming from someone who doesn't know anything about servers). Only apache is down, the last time the server crashrf - I remember it quite clearly, probably because I was up til the early hours of the morning - the whole server wass inaccessible, which is not the case now.

If you want to have a backup, although I see no need to, try again.
BugBear
it worked perfectly for me and it was there in the backup folder so i dunno what ur problem was Rolling Eyes