FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Best Improvement ever posible

codenameshypher
Stop taking points away. Eventually after a specific time people get bored and quit being active. Instead offer them more intertaining stuff that would be based on frih$ that would be harder to get Idea . stilish guestbooks statistics and others. Otherwise i'm gone too.
manumiglani
codenameshypher wrote:
Stop taking points away. Eventually after a specific time people get bored and quit being active. Instead offer them more intertaining stuff that would be based on frih$ that would be harder to get Idea . stilish guestbooks statistics and others. Otherwise i'm gone too.

I agree with you my friend. Getting bored nowadays on frihost forums.
mathiaus
The points are to monitor how active people are. If we stop decreasing the value by one each day, how else do you suggest we know if their active or not?

Guestbook stats Eh? . Anyone could do that themselfs, also it would depend on what guestbook, version etc. Poor idea.
alkady
Wouldnt work, The only things that would work is a .com domain ect., Those kind of stuff. But I dont think Frihost will ever allow it.
snowboardalliance
yeah let's not waste time by giving people guestbook scripts and other easy to find/make things. Just keep things how they are. How hard is it to make a post a day? Or even a few posts every few days?
Scorpio
snowboardalliance wrote:
yeah let's not waste time by giving people guestbook scripts and other easy to find/make things. Just keep things how they are. How hard is it to make a post a day? Or even a few posts every few days?

Agree..

This topic has come up numerous times and the reply will be no different.

There will be no change in the points system and if people are uncomfortable, I guess they just have to put up with it or leave.

And codename, if you can, please do give another viable suggestion to be used instead of the points system.
babumuchhala
codenameshypher wrote:
Yes frihost is getting boring. I have now been on this forum for well almost 14 months now, and have seen this grow & grow very fast. Now I usually post 1 or 2 posts a day just to be at that 45 points mark. And dedution of points is whats keeping me here (and most I suppose :p)

And well I find this model as the best for everyone. I mean Bondings make some good money and that way he can support Frihost in a lot better way.

This might be a bit harsh but, if you dont like this format, you are always free to leave (and be back if you wish Wink)
Ratman2050
Yeah maybe it is a bad idea but one thing to say though.
You could at least make it a minimum of 35 Points instead of 45.
What is the rate that it decreases I forgot?
I know 1 month they reset it right?
mathiaus
Ratman2050 wrote:
I know 1 month they reset it right?

No and its not hard to find out either (search!) Wink

Well yeah, this simply isn't going to happen Smile
-close-