FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


siot.frih.net





Kyoushu
http://siot.frih.net/
I spent a very long time coding the layout, and designing it. Then setuping up cutenews and comikaze to integrate into the site took longer. The comic isn't up yet, but they're is a drawing of one of the characters on the comic page. The site's not done yet, no news is posted, no comic etc. Any comments/critique would be nice.
wumingsden
I really, really, really like the design.

You should change the title, currently:

Code:
<title>SIOT | version10______toxin</title>


Other than that its completely excellent. I like the colour intergration, basically I like everything - I cannot pick out anything at all thats bad, I love everything. Your extremely talented for your age Josh. Erm ... did I mention that I like everything?

One thing i would do is buy a license for the cutenews software, so you don't have the copyright notice and install the forum.
{name here}
Nice site, but I argree to change the title.
Kyoushu
I'll change the title. Thanks alot for the comments! Very Happy And for the forums, I have it installed(http://siot.frih.net/forum/), but I'm not gonna have my site link to that, until I get the comic setup(I still gotta plan out alot of it[environment, vehicles, and some other stuff. Most of the characters are already made]). Very Happy
And the cutenews thing, Im propably never gonna buy the lisence. I didn't spend any money on this site(I got adobe CS and Dreamweaver from my dad, and SmartFTP is free) and I'm not planning on doing it just for the news script. Wink

edit: if anyone wants me to design their site, email me and Ill see if I can. Very Happy (for free)
BabsUlvaWho?
That is some amazing design there dude....where'd you learn? Can you do mine? Oh, pretty please?
Dark-Tech
indeed the site was well formed i must admit it was done quite well though just like a few others pointed out needs a new title
warallthetm
I wish i had that kind of talent... That is truly an awsome website! Great work Laughing
Kyoushu
Well, I made the title SIOT|toxin. I may make it siot___v10 or something similar to that. But shorter then the original one.

and, BabsUlvaWho?, PM me.
carlospro7
Very nice design. Looks very cool. Only problem I have with it is that when I click on the forums link I dont get sent to the page instead on the URL bar the /# shows next to the address
b4r4t
It looks really GOOD! Smile I like the design Smile
But ... it loads a little too long (bout 8-10s on 1Mbit)...

Ah ... i don't like table based layouts :] But this is not "-"
This top menu can be done without Javascript swap images ... just CSS - but - it's just a tip Smile

Well done for look Smile
Kyoushu
b4r4t wrote:
It looks really GOOD! Smile I like the design Smile
But ... it loads a little too long (bout 8-10s on 1Mbit)...

Ah ... i don't like table based layouts :] But this is not "-"
This top menu can be done without Javascript swap images ... just CSS - but - it's just a tip Smile

Well done for look Smile

And, I'm terrible with css. Very terrible. Thanks. Very Happy

Quote:
Very nice design. Looks very cool. Only problem I have with it is that when I click on the forums link I dont get sent to the page instead on the URL bar the /# shows next to the address

There is no forum yet. Thanks.
JayBee
very nice design
Technaut
wow. now here is a work of art. very very good! very professional-looking. you should do this for a living, if you don't already. i have seen people pay thousands of dollars for a site like that. Very Happy
Hobbit
I LOVE the site. It was really slow though, maybe it was just me.
Kyoushu
Quote:
wow. now here is a work of art. very very good! very professional-looking. you should do this for a living, if you don't already. i have seen people pay thousands of dollars for a site like that. Very Happy

Thanks alot, but I'm only 14, I live off my parents, not my site designs. Very Happy And, when I'm older, I don't plan on designing for a living.


Quote:
I LOVE the site. It was really slow though, maybe it was just me.

It's not just you. But once it loads, the site goes alot faster because the images are already in the cache. And, Thank you. Very Happy
Related topics
how can i use the url: xxx.frih.net
Webspace.frih.net New site, please give feedback
changing frih.net domain's name
Can I have mail server on frih.net
se cayo frih.net?
frih.net down
MySQL issues on Frih.net server
www.daimonion.frih.net
Serwer frih.net nie dziala ?
mail.subdomain.frih.net
My Forum adolescent-cyber-space.frih.net/forum/
Teikoku.frih.net
Noukiesims2.frih.net * A site about The Sims 2 *
zero result on google for frih.net
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Webmaster and Internet -> Advertise Your Website

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.