FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Another step

Lonelyhut
These days we students here in Taiwan just took the entrance exam to go to our favorite college. Therefore, I know I still am a student but I don't know where my real school is. We are just waiting for the registration(according to the grades of the exam) time coming.
sbel
im sorry, but what exactly is the purpose of your topic? Confused
schudder
I think he wanted to share his happiness that he has finished his entrance exam and that he's now very anxious to find out the results.

It also provides an opportunity for people from countries where this whole entrance exam system doesn't exist to laugh at their insecurity.

Ok, laugh is a strong word, but I can just go up to any college or university I want, wave my highschool diploma and sign up.
sbel
schudder wrote:
I think he wanted to share his happiness that he has finished his entrance exam and that he's now very anxious to find out the results.

It also provides an opportunity for people from countries where this whole entrance exam system doesn't exist to laugh at their insecurity.

Ok, laugh is a strong word, but I can just go up to any college or university I want, wave my highschool diploma and sign up.

oh good, congratualtions then... Wink good for you
Lonelyhut
I am very glad that someone knows what I want to express.
Also, another reason for my post is that I hope I can know more about your opinios in terms of a stranger from different country .