FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Which ad program is better?

Which ad program is better?
Google Adsense
86%
 86%  [ 13 ]
Clicksor
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
None of the above
13%
 13%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 15

Deviatorz
I don't know which program is better so I need a decision on which one I should put on my site. Please vote then tell me why it's good or if you use something different, just post it in your post and explain why too. Thanks.
Maka
Google adsense, the others pay less and need lots of clicks, if you have the right good content on your site the ads will feature those subjects and they pay what ads they are. But be warned if your site hasnt got a lot of traffic it will take you a very long time to reach $100 that is when adsense pay out.

And dont click your owns ads they find out!!. Exclamation
Bondings
It's the same thing with asking to click on your ads. They will also find it out.
Deviatorz
Maka wrote:
Google adsense, the others pay less and need lots of clicks, if you have the right good content on your site the ads will feature those subjects and they pay what ads they are. But be warned if your site hasnt got a lot of traffic it will take you a very long time to reach $100 that is when adsense pay out.

And dont click your owns ads they find out!!. Exclamation

What if you clicked your own ad like only twice, cause I did it by accident when I was scrolling down and hit the banner.
I did above a few times also by accident im not punished for it till now their rules say one time isn't bad many times hell yeah ! Wink
Google ads I say also being an amazon affiliate pays off ! Wink
Bondings
Deviatorz wrote:
What if you clicked your own ad like only twice, cause I did it by accident when I was scrolling down and hit the banner.

The best thing is to contact them about it and mention the date, ip and page where you accidently clicked on the ad.
Devil
i clicked on the adds many times , before someone told me it was illegal ,

but i saw i dint get paid for it , so i guess they just removed it from there ,

anyway , it toolk me one year to reach 100$ it was about in the end of may , but i havent got the check yet , it seems they take 60 days ,

i have tried everyother ad paying company , they all are crap , some pay good ,but they need high visitors , like 3000 per day ,
Maka
They will know if you click your own ads, they have some system checker so dont do it, they know your own clicks from your own domain, they also look at your daily clicks so if theres something odd they then look into it. So dont click them and dont ask people to click them unless you want to be chucked off and banned from using there service ever again. If your site is popular you should get clicks just be patient.
Etherreth
How many traffics you need to reach $100 in google adsense? Is the some Pyramid structure in that program?
Bondings
Etherreth wrote:
How many traffics you need to reach $100 in google adsense? Is the some Pyramid structure in that program?

There is no pyramid structure. Always stay far away from those things!
James Bond-007
I hate ads from my point of view, but If I were to advertise, it would be Google Adsense.
chris2k5
To tell you all the truth,

Each one has its Pros and Cons. Though, I personally like Clicksor better.

Clicksor:
-Accepts Paypal
-Doesn't Pay much...

Adsense:
-Generates good profit
-Asks for Social Security and only pays check or bank.
LostOverThere
I dont like Clicksor, they take forever to load.
And a lot of people complain about it slowing down the site from loading at its normal speed. Confused
jycms
i'm like google, it's simple,quickly
TheDesignDump
Google. Simple. Although I have been banned once for no reason at all, or, as far as I know, I still stay behind them. Everything is great!

The Design Dump

www.TheDesignDump.com
TheDesignDump
I decided to try out Bidvertiser and they seem to be going well. Goes anyone know of them? I heard of them as being a scam?

Chris
budazz
how did google did this they will grow bigger if they do this....time to time
Very Happy
nugae
I check google adsense and i thing is the best program.
I have it for my many pages
onyx
non of this ad providers have a rule that you shouldent have more different ads on your web site. So why not ad different? Smile
pacslim
For me is Google adsense ads working the best (up until now) Cool

Dunno about clicksor tho, but I find google text ads, as a surfer over the net, not annoying, while other ads I hate (like pop ups)

Hope you can do something with my advice Wink Arrow