FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

how do you make the site? I followed instructions!

Shadow03
Alright. Al make an account, posted five long posts, and got the PM from james007. He gave me a link to an account page with everything but the site builder. And through email I got the same link! Anybody know what the problem is? I'm trying to make a new site for my mmbn online game since I am closing my other one and I promised everyone it would be up soon. Please help me!
tidruG
Umm.. there is no site-builder.
You'll have to make a site at home (use something like Microsoft Frontpage or Macromedia Dremaweaver, which are helpful), and then upload it.
Scorpio
As the first page says, this is only a FREE Web Hosting Site.

Also, support is available if you have problems creating websites or want to clear doubts about something..

But there is no site builder.

If you wanted a site builder you could very well try 50megs.com or some other site at www.freewebspace.net
uslhoops
Another thing Fri host gives is the way there servers are online almost all the time you rarely see Free hosting sites that offers this kind of stuffs.
Shadow03
Does Microsoft Word work? If so, then how am I suppose to add a forum. I heard that they have forum hosting here too, but from what I've seen they don't. Is there?
Loghete
Shadow03 wrote:
Does Microsoft Word work? If so, then how am I suppose to add a forum. I heard that they have forum hosting here too, but from what I've seen they don't. Is there?

?? Shocked

Microshit Word? Rolling Eyes
How do you think you could create a website with that?
Shadow03
Because microsoft word xp can make webpages. It uses html. If I cannot use that, I'll use wordpad or notepad. Thanks for the help, but no one has answered my question about if frihost has forum hosting.
mathiaus
No Frihost does not have forum hosting. We offer one account type with which you can host multiple sites with multiple domains/subdomains. You can install scripts such as forums, just download, upload and follow the install instructions Smile
Saber
if you want help with installing a forum, as other people have allready said, frihost only hosts space, you need to do the work to get pages on it and forums and such. If you want help putting up a forum then, you can either post here or send me a message on aim or if you dont use aim, then just PM me.
Srs2388
try looking up something like PHP nuke
and PHP fusion
both are pretty easy to install and you can then add your own theme to it and make your site your own
munkey_boy
http://www.hooverwebdesign.com/sitebuilder/

tTy that... Maybe.
jongoldsz
Use a wysiwyg, it is a site builder. For example frontpage and dreamweaver.