FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Can I add a maestro debit vard to paypal?

ncaditya
I am from India and I want to add a cirrus-maestro debit card issued by state Bank of India. Is it possible to do so? Has anybody added a cirrus-maestro debit card to paypal?

I am confused as the card doesnot have a card identification number on the back of it. Somebody guide me.
Thanks
mOrpheuS
ncaditya wrote:
I am from India and I want to add a cirrus-maestro debit card issued by state Bank of India. Is it possible to do so? Has anybody added a cirrus-maestro debit card to paypal?

I am confused as the card doesnot have a card identification number on the back of it. Somebody guide me.
Thanks

As far as I know, you won't be able to add this particular debit card to your paypal account.

Infact, you can't add ICICI bank's visa electron debit card to paypal even though it has a CCV number on the back and even though paypal accepts visa electron.

I guess it has something to do with the great service that banks in India offer. Rolling Eyes
adamh1989
i think u can i use paypal and yes u can i think Razz
UnikeViruz
Whats a maestro debit vard?...? ..
whplace
I think its allowed .............. Mail the paypal guys ............. They cn be of more help and u can get better assistance

Thank you,

Whplace