FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Php Nuke Sentinel (Errors)

Dj Redrum
Can somebody tell me when i keep getting banned each time i go to view the Http on the site where i can see where the original place was there certain people have come from?

This is the message that i get.

You have been blocked from entering this site.

You have attempted an unknown attack on this site.

All of the following information has been gathered to assist the webmaster should this need to be reported to local or federal law enforcement.

If you think this is a mistake you can contact the site webmaster at ............

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; acc=username; (username))
Remote Address: ...............
Client IP: none
Forwarded For: none
Date Blocked: 2006-07-08 @ 13:57:14 CDT GMT -0500
Block expires: Permanent
SamiTheBerber
So you are banned after attacking in the site or site thought you were attacking, but you have done something wrong. So contact to admin and ask about situation. I can't help you to do that.
wumingsden
SamiTheBerber wrote:
So you are banned after attacking in the site or site thought you were attacking, but you have done something wrong. So contact to admin and ask about situation. I can't help you to do that.

No, it is there own site. When they go to certain parts of the ACP it says that.
@ Dj Redrum - I have been trying to find out why for the last couple of days, as of yet I haven't come up with anything. I'll PM you if I do.
Dj Redrum
yea its not as though im attacking anything, it is on my own site which it seems to keep giving me '' Your Banned '' messages for going on certain parts.

Mainly when i want to go into '' Edit Admin along with Http Views '' .
anticitizen1
Check the countries blocked by sentinel.
the Ip prefix.
Dj Redrum
anticitizen1 wrote:
Check the countries blocked by sentinel.
the Ip prefix.

At the moment im new to sentinel as i've never used it before, would you be able to check how my settings are within it to make sure anything is turn on & off where it should be, i don't mind give you some of the $frih.
anticitizen1
See you private messages.