FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Office

Mithrandir
Does anyone here like to watch The Office? It is my favorite T.V show and I am completely addicted to it. I find it is really funny and there are alot of things I can relate to in real life. If you enjoy the show, who is your favorite character? I would have to say mine is Jim. He is amazing. Your thoughts?
snowboardalliance
The American one? I know there's also a not as funny UK one (the original, but I've only seen one episode), but I've seen the American one and it's a really funny show. I think I might buy the second season because I missed it.
Mithrandir
I've never seen the one from the UK but I've heard from a lot of people that the U.S version is better. If you're interested, the second season is available on iTunes for about $36. Its totally worth having though.
GProject
The UK one will always be a classic - just brilliantly written television. The first series of the US version was good, if a little shakey. I'm told that series 2 really started to get consistantly good, but I'm yet to see it.

Any fans of the US series really should take a look at the original UK show - Ricky Gervais & Stephen Merchant are geniuses!