FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

:(...

CameraKitten
Well, Tomorrow marks a saaad time for me, cause 2 years ago Tomorrow I had an incident with a guy who didnt take no for an answer, and my love is travelling to the other side of Canada with his youth group to pray for the country, and he wont be back until the 25th...Anyone have any advice how I can get my mind off the brainnumbing lonliness?

YES love you're going, ignore this post.
Devang
It always happens this way that when your love is away from you, your heart desires him or her too much to be with.

As this feelings is not a mathematical equation, there is no perfect solution for it. All you can do is do some extra curricular activities, hang out with friends. But remember, never try to force yourself to come out of this feelings of missing him, as feelings can never be suppressed and if they are, they become double. So just float with time, do not worry too much.

tell yourself "Time will pass and he will be with me".

Cheers! Laughing
CameraKitten
Well, I guess that helps...I'm finding it really hard, and he's only been gone 5 hours. However am I going to make it till the 25th?!? This is impossibly hard. But, I'll make it. If I HAD friends here, that'd be different. I just moved here, so everyone I know is back in my old hometown... :/
vexation
Everyone you know is in your old hometown??? Call 'em up, get a ride and go over there for a while and hang out with them... Just whatever you do, don't spend the time alone...I've dealt with loss before(not romantic loss) and the best thing to do is stay in the company of people.
CameraKitten
Well, my old home town is 6-8 hours by car away, and my cell phone is 75 cents a minute for long distance....So both of those are out :/
moonman
do what i do. make your schedule really busy so you dont have as much time to fill alone, thinking about him.
livilou
I wish I could give you the perfect answer, but I can't. I've found that even at my busiest, I still think about things that I don't want to. And not having close friends around only makes it that much harder.

While I can't be there to assist in person, I would be glad to be an internet friend. If you have msn messenger, just contact me through there. I'm usually online.
CameraKitten
Quote:
While I can't be there to assist in person, I would be glad to be an internet friend. If you have msn messenger, just contact me through there. I'm usually online.

Sure, just PM me your address, and I'll add you when I'm online next! Smile
Blackangel
and try (yes its hard i know) to keep Very Happy . Play games, read jokes , talk with new people even over the internet. It will first drive your thought away to toher things, then it can also bring a smile back on your face. And in your messages too.. Wink
After all making new friends is not that hard, if we want too. Oh something else. avoid taking long walks on your own. it will only make your thoughts running back and forth again and again. And we humans are very strange animals, sometimes, many times, we like to suffer, pretending we dont! And we find a million excuses for it.
Btw i've recently seen a documentary, where love chemical proccess was decoded, and they found the hormones or whatever it was that cause it. Its average duration is 2 years (meaning that pasionate love you cant live without him/her) and then its replaced by the most smooth, tender feeling we call love. And thats also result from another hormone. What they have not find yet is what triggers these reactions. Anyway try to live every moment. It will never come back you know..
Sadow
Find/do something you really like to distract your thoughts, time will pass quickly and he will be back. You can also use the time to think about your relationship. Just see the time that you're alone as an advantage. You are now able to do the things you weren't able to do when your boyfriend was around. If I were you I would go party with my friends. Cool
macky
CameraKitten wrote:
Well, Tomorrow marks a saaad time for me, cause 2 years ago Tomorrow I had an incident with a guy who didnt take no for an answer, and my love is travelling to the other side of Canada with his youth group to pray for the country, and he wont be back until the 25th...Anyone have any advice how I can get my mind off the brainnumbing lonliness?

YES love you're going, ignore this post.

just enjoy and have fun...
kharol_016
don't ruin a relationship if it's not worth it!goodluck