FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

DJSolitaire
Where was I when season 1 aired? This show is AWESOME! Is anyon else liking this show as much as I am? Not since the return of Family Guy have I been this excited about a show. And not since Family Guy have I actually bee trying to "recruit" viewers for a show.

I just pray that it doesn't suffer the same fate as Arrested Development.
HDirtwater
As far as I know, the show just premiered a couple of weeks ago. I have yet to see it, but since I watch a lot of shows on FX (the shield, cops, nip/tuck) I have seen the promos for it and it looks very funny.....in a sick and twisted way.

I'll be sure to DVR it asap.
DJSolitaire
Yeah on 4th of July I downloaded the entire first season and watched it start to finish. A definite must TiVo.
jeffsolodky
The commercials on TV compare it to Seinfeld, is it really that good?
DJSolitaire
Seinfeld, in my opinion, is one of the funniest shows ever, but in its own right. It's Always Sunny is funny more in the lines of Family Guy. It's random like Seinfeld, but edgy like Family Guy.

But really, it isn't really right to say it's funny like any other show, I really think it carves out its own niche. It won't be for everyone, but if it's your kind of humor, you'll absolutely love it. Plus it's on F/X and doesn't swearing make everything that much more funny?
serazat
I always liked Seinfeld.It sounds original sincere and funny. When I saw the jingle of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia well I thought it could be smt interesting but I could nto watch the first thne episode till th ending it was a total hogwash.
Ozzy
This show is awesome!!

I found out about it when season 2 first aired in America, so i downloaded the first season and caught up before getting season 2.

I hope there will be a 3rd season!