FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

WTF! Ya Spend Time writing Articals Just Have them Erased BS

NeoRayden
Ok yall officaly pist me off now. I spent all morning gatherning up a few posts that I've made before on other sites that are relevant to the topic they were in and now they are gone. All because someone did not like that they had the truth in them. Any matericl that was used from others was cited and most of it was editied for contant by me anyhow and had enough of my own work in it.

I expect who ever deleted these posts to be man or woman enough to post why they were deleted and why the supposed problem was not brought to my attention first so I had time to edit it out so the whole post was not deleted.
wumingsden
They were removed because they were regarded as spam. I removed some and before doing so I seached them through google, and most popped up on news sites.
Also, wether you wrote it or not, quote tags were not used. I however doubt that you did write them, unless you posted them on news sites too Rolling Eyes

-locked-

Edit:
You may like to know that it does not help PM'ing staff members asking why they were removed, the reason is right here. The fact of the matter is that the content was posted on another site, whether it was by you or not does not partically matter. You failed you use quote tags and sometimes links and so they were removed.