FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I think there may be a bug!!!

alkady
I dont know if this a bug or something, But I just attempted to post something on the general forum and just finish writting my post. The problem was I never pushed the post button but everytime I tried pushing it, It said I couldnt post after having made a post and had to wait. So I just gave up and when back to the general forum and noticed my post had already been posted. Which couldnt be possible because it wouldnt allow me.
wumingsden
Probably a fluke so there's nothing to worry about. I for one have never had this problem when posting my <number of posts I've made inserted here> here at FriHost.

Anyone else?
KMKM
It might be a temporary lag which cauzed this effect... i am sure there is no bug and if it is.. it hasnt come to me as yet Laughing

Kudos!
~KMKM
tidruG
It is in fact a lag. This happens to me quite a bit. When something like this happens, backup your post by copying it into Notepad, then Hit 'Back' and refresh to check whether your post has been entered or not.

Not a bug... just a lag if the server is too busy.
rolex
i dont understand what should it be for bug..?
mathiaus
closed to avoid more spam Rolling Eyes
-close-

Thanks to tidruG for the explanation Smile