FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I cannot login PhpMyAdmin

brweb
Hi,
I cannot login to my PhpMyAdmin section...
what do I do ?
SainT
Try changing your password.. :\
brweb
Still same problem... cannot login...
is there any activation required?

Surprised
SpellcasterDX
brweb wrote:
Still same problem... cannot login...
is there any activation required?

Surprised

No, there's no activation required.
Try this link: http://yoursite.frih.net/phpMyAdmin/
See if that link works
brweb
tried http://brweb.frih.net/phpMyAdmin/
but not working... Confused
SainT
Not working for me either Razz

When I try to log in directly, from the address, it won't accept me.

When I try to access phpMyAdmin from the DA panel, I get an error.

Weird stuff...
Bondings
You need to login with the username/password of the database.
<h1>
I am having a problem similar to this.
Is the username and password for DirectAdmin the same for phpMyAdmin?
I have also changed the password, and still cannot log in.
I have recently received my frihost details, does it take a while for phpMyAdmin to 'kick in'...my domain has been resolved no problems there..
Please give me some pointers..
elyah_ariel
<h1> wrote:
I am having a problem similar to this.
Is the username and password for DirectAdmin the same for phpMyAdmin?
I have also changed the password, and still cannot log in.
I have recently received my frihost details, does it take a while for phpMyAdmin to 'kick in'...my domain has been resolved no problems there..
Please give me some pointers..

Indeed I'm not the only one to have this trouble with phpMyadmin. I'm unable to enter in with my username and password, even if I changed my password. However, no problem with cpanel, it's really strange. I would get some solutions to this, if anyone could help us...please.
Finally, today I finished to install a SPIP template for my website by FTP, but when I go there (at www.miady.frih.net) , the screen shows "not yet configured website - please come back later". Is it unexceptional? Do I have to wait for a few days before retry?
mathiaus
You need to create a database in Direct Admin then login to PHPMyAdmin using the details you used to create the database. Wink

Example*:
I login to directadmin using the username 'mathiaus' and the password 'frihost'. I create a database called 'forum' with the username 'frihostusername' password 'frihostpassword'. I click the link to phpmyadmin and login using the username 'mathiaus_frihostusername' and the password 'frihostpassword'.

* Anyone stupid enough to try and login using the above details deserves no sympathy. Anyone using the abovementioned passwords should change them!
elyah_ariel
mathiaus wrote:
You need to create a database in Direct Admin then login to PHPMyAdmin using the details you used to create the database. Wink

Example*:
I login to directadmin using the username 'mathiaus' and the password 'frihost'. I create a database called 'forum' with the username 'frihostusername' password 'frihostpassword'. I click the link to phpmyadmin and login using the username 'mathiaus_frihostusername' and the password 'frihostpassword'.

* Anyone stupid enough to try and login using the above details deserves no sympathy. Anyone using the abovementioned passwords should change them!

I tried and it's ok. I would add that to create a database, go to http://www.site-helper.com/mysql.html anf follow instructions, or in your account panel, click on MySQL management and create you database with an username (name you give to your database) and an other password. After, you'll use these to enter in phpMyadmin.
<h1>
Great that's done it... Thanx a mill elyah_ariel Smile