FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

vBulletin beta?

digibluez
I have no idea about it,so you might have a clue.Is it allowed to have vbulletin 3.5.0 beta2 at frihost?I dont have lisence yet.Its beta so it cant be illegal,but do you allow it or not.
Bondings
digibluez wrote:
I have no idea about it,so you might have a clue.Is it allowed to have vbulletin 3.5.0 beta2 at frihost?I dont have lisence yet.Its beta so it cant be illegal,but do you allow it or not.

No, sorry, no vBulletin on our server. And I doubt they give out the beta version for free. Wink
snowboardalliance
Just out of curiousity (I don't use it becuase I don't pay for forums) why don't you allow vBulliten?
Bondings
snowboardalliance wrote:
Just out of curiousity (I don't use it becuase I don't pay for forums) why don't you allow vBulliten?

vBulletin costs at least 85$/year and I doubt that someone will pay such a sum if he uses a free host.
By the way, we already found several nullified vBulletin forums on this server.
mOrpheuS
snowboardalliance wrote:
(I don't use it becuase I don't pay for forums) why don't you allow vBulliten?

well you just answered your own question.
almost nobody getting hosted at frihost (or any other free host for that matter) pays/can afford to pay for vB or IPB.
all of the vB's or IPB's discovered on user accounts on frihost have been found to be illegal.
and it's better than they are not allowed, so people use some free alternative like phpBB, smf, or mybb instead of having their account terminated for having illegal scripts running.
Maka
Yes lol, chance of someone who has vb on frihost and actually payed for it I have to see, I havent seen one yet!. Laughing
digibluez
Oki...got my asnwer.

I hate phpBB....its styleing system is the worst of all.SMF is a bad ripoff from iPB.Quess i havte to make my own php forum script then :/ .
mOrpheuS
digibluez wrote:
I hate phpBB....its styleing system is the worst of all.SMF is a bad ripoff from iPB.Quess i havte to make my own php forum script then :/ .

with the standards of a forum script that you have set, the script that you make has to one of the best.
you just found your first patron. Wink

p.s. - you are not planning to charge money for that, are you ?
if you are, could you perhaps make some concessions for frihost members ? Very Happy