FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

SilkRoad Online:Free MMORPG

Kyoushu
http://www.silkroadonline.net/
This game is a free mmorpg I've been playing recently with very good graphics for a free game(once you install the game it starts in low graphics). The customization to you're character is not to good in the beginning. But later you get to customize the character's skills in alot of ways. There's alot of different types of skills(Lighting, Ice, Fire, etc..) and you choose one of those, and then get different styles of skills in those types. Then once your character reachers level 20, the game really "begins". You choose between becoming a thief, a merchant, or a hunter. The merchants deliver goods from one city to another on the silkroad, the thieves steal the goods from the merchants and sell it themselves. The hunters are hired(or just do it) to kill thieves attacking merchants. Sometimes in the game you'll see a caravan on the road and then it get's ambushed by thieves. Very Happy
TonkPilz
thers like 3 or 4 Topics about this game olready...

but i agree its a good free mmorpg to bad the quests are all the same tho ...
zirkov
too many grinding time in SRO, I cant imagine how much time I must spend to increase my skill mastery. Anyways it's great free MMORPG, many choice weapon and skill. But, bot are destroy the community. Many botter still alive, so I quit this game
gh0stface
Since you're a new member here, please take the time to look at the rules of this board. There is already a topic which you can find here:
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-30043.html

-Locked-