FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

adcode help

gonzo
I think my mind is melting. Where's the souce for the adcode I need to install?

no, I think I'm blind too.. I just read "- No ads at all!" off the banner

cooler. thanks!

Is there an option to use ads in lieu of forum postings?
Bondings
gonzo wrote:
I think my mind is melting. Where's the souce for the adcode I need to install?

no, I think I'm blind too.. I just read "- No ads at all!" off the banner

cooler. thanks!

Is there an option to use ads in lieu of forum postings?

In fact, Frihost will NEVER put banners on your website. At least not as long as I'm in charge here. So don't worry! Very Happy

Frihost was founded to provide professional web hosting for free. If you want to run a website, you probably don't like or even can't allow someone to put ads on your website.
The ads are therefore placed on this website. That's also one reason why forum posting is required. Very Happy But asking for support is also called being active.

But the fact that Frihost will never be based on ads (on the hosted websites), doesn't necessarily mean I will never start a new ad-supported website. But there is only a very small chance that that will become reality and is certainly for the very far future. Very Happy
Maka
Frihost is the best i've ever come across theres nothing like it anywhere else, support friendly people the lot here, unbeliveble, where where you years ago lol. Sad
Zligor
I must agree with you, there is hell out there. You just can't find even close to dissent free web hosting service, frihost is in absolutely a knock-out style. No pop-ups, no banners, no ads, but yet with all the functionality it has to have. I hope it will last long enough.