FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

MY FAMILY

Lonelyhut
Recently, I've just graduated from high school. And usually, students here will take a part time job to make their money. However, I don't want to. I feel like soaking myself in various knowledge learning programs. I want to learn lots of things and read plenty of books. But my MOM always asks me to do the job assembling artificial accessories with her. It doesn't earn a lot but has a lot of work. My family is a bit poor because we have no income these two months. I want to refuse my Mom request, but in my mind I think it to be too pitiless if I don't help them.
Whenever I want to talk with my parents, I always feel upset and my manner becomes worse and worse. It seems that the air would explode if anyone of us speaks a word. And afterward, I always feel regretful. I don't want to do this to my parents. Besides, as a Chinese, I sometimes think whether I have filial piety. I really get into a big trouble, and is there anyone that can help me? Please give me suggestion.
imera
I don't know if this helps.

I came home for the summer hollyday after finishing school now to relax. I have been relaxing but also working for my mom with painting the house, helping her and alot of other things that I didn't plan to do. Ofcourse I don't want to do it, but I won't die from it and I do get my time where I can sit in front of the computer.
My mother could do all this things perfectly without my help but I want to help her so she could also relax a bit. When the hollyday is over I will go back to school and I will see her once in a while. And when that schoolyear is over I will problably move north and then it will be hard to meet my familly here. So I just want to help before I run away Razz